[ten]

.

.

.

.

.

.

[ten]

[ellie]

I knew that coming to London was a bad idea. Especially the Hilton. I told Harry that it's Bridgit's favorite hotel, but he was like:

"Oh, what's the chances of her coming here when we're here?"

Now, Bridgit is standing in front of the doorway to the performance room, where Harry and Wren magically appeared making out on the blooming piano. But, her eyes aren't even on him. They're on a moustache-patterned wallet sticking from under his blazer that's casually thrown on the floor.

"Why do you have my wallet?" She asked slowly, stepping forward. Harry immediately straightened himself and looked down at what she was staring at. Wren hung back.

"What are you talking about?" Harry nervously responded, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Better question - what were you doing in my room? How did you get in my room?"

Harry didn't answer as Bridgit sat down in a chair. She gestured behind herself.

"You guys, close the door if you're staying. I want to hear this and guess what? I've got all bloody day."

Harry stepped off of the stage and strode down the aisle. Bridgit's eyes didn't leave his as he came to sit beside her.

"So?" She started, her arms crossed. "What were you doing in my room?"

"I was...returning something," he feebly admitted. The boys and I went to sit down a couple of rows in front of the two. This suddenly got very interesting.

"Something like what?"

"Can I say something?"

We all looked at Wren, who was raising her hand.

"I feel like we should all break out in a musical number, like Nothing Left to Say by Imagine Dragons. You know...like how they do in Glee?"

"You're kidding, right?" Bridgit asked, cutting her eyes at her. She turned to Harry. "Is she joking? Please tell me she's joking."

"I don't think she's joking," Niall whispered to her. I nudged him in the arm.

"Anyway," Harry continued. "I went to your room to return your diamond cufflinks."

Bridgit regarded him carefully. "Do you mean the cufflinks I gave you for the wedding?"

"Precisely."

She was silent for a moment. I spoke up.

"How did you know where her room was?" I asked. Harry glanced at me.

"I saw her and two other girls come in. One of them left without locking the door, so I slipped in and returned it."

That's kind of stalkerish.

"Why would you return them?" Bridgit finally asked.

"Ahem, it was my fault."

Again, we all turned Wren. She was raising her hand.

"What is it now?" Bridgit asked, clearly annoyed.

"I'm not comfortable with my boyfriend keeping a gift from his pompous ex-girlfriend."

Bridgit put a hand on her head. "I swear to god, if someone doesn't get her out of here, I will personally throw her out myself."

"It's not a problem, we're almost done," Harry told her. "I just want to ask one more thing."

"What?" She asked. "I just realized how much I don't want to be in here."

"I miss you," he started, making both Niall and I gasped. Wren made a slight choking sound. Bridgit put her hand up.

"Please, shut up. And Harry, what are you talking about?"

"I miss your sarcasm and frankness. So, can we be friends again?"

She almost chocked on the air she was breathing. "You want to be friends?"

"Yup."

After a moment of thinking, she finally replied, "Okay then. Friends. Kind of a weird request, but sure."

Bridgit rose and grabbed her mustache wallet from his blazer. "I still don't understand why you have my wallet."

He shrugged. "I thought that it'd make you talk with me."

"So, you stole my wallet in desperate hope that you could ask me to be your friend?"

He winked. "Exactly."

"Okay, we can be friends. I sort of miss being your friend. I guess now I can truthfully tell you that you need to stop wearing headbands. Flower crowns, I can tolerate. But when you wear headbands you sort of look like a six-foot British ballerina."

He chuckled. "Good to know. But, as my friend, do you have anything to tell me?"

Bridgit looked confused. Oh my god, did she actually forget?

"It's his birthday," Wren spoke up. "And I'm his girlfriend, so I know that. Maybe if you were a better one, you wouldn't've been friend-zoned."

Bridgit's eyes were like fire as she moved from Harry and quickly started toward the stage. "I am going to murder you!"

I quickly jumped from my seat and held Bridgit back. "Okay, love. No need for violence. We can't have blood on my stage."

She finally stopped fighting against me and I let go. She smoothed her blue sweatshirt.

"Now that I'm Harry's friend, I can officially hate you without seeming like a jealous bitch. Okay then. Good day you all. Give Liam, Zayn, Sophia, and Perrie my best."

As soon as she left, Louis piped up. "Um...what was that, Harry?"

"Making peace," he replied, leaning back in his chair. "Isn't that what Perrie said I should do?"

I shook my head. "Perrie said that you should dump Wren."

"I'm right here you know," she said, tossing back a strand of brown hair. I rolled my eyes.

"And I really wish you weren't. And Harry, I hope you know what you're doing."

He flashed me a grin. "Of course I do."