Chapter 7

It's been a week since we last talked, Guzma's been acting really weird. Every time I would go up to him, he would glance back and walk away. Each time it happened, it brought back bad memories making me depressed.

Did I do something wrong?

I walked around Po Town, the rain pouring harder than usual. My clothes all soaked and cold, it might get me sick later, but right now I don't care. I looked up at the mansion where the bosses room was located, sighing sadly.

I wish he would tell me what I did to upset him....

I sat under the tree next to the blocked off wall of the pool. I rung out my Skull hat of all the water, leaning my back against the tree making me shiver. I felt someone watching me, uneasiness filled my stomach. Looking around, there was no one in sight. The whole town was empty.

Me: Hello?

The sound of running footsteps behind me made me jolt around fast. By the tree was a note that had my name in bold words. Curiously, I picked it up and read it.

Yo let me tell ya something, 

Let's meet up at a pokemon center,

Come on girl let me be ya mentor,

I wanna get the deal straight with you,

And ya better say yes,

Because me doing this shit is causing me a lot of stress.

                           From, G

I slowly eyed Guzma's room and the paper again, taking a moment to process what was going on. My stomach knotted with butterflies and I ran back to my room closing the door.

Grunt: Heeeeey!~

I turned around to see my female grunt friend on my bed cuddling my stuffed plushies. I smiled weakly waving.

Me: Hey.

Grunt: What's the nervous look for?

I held out the note for her to take and read. She smiled jumping up and down screaming like the girl she was.

Grunt: Omg, omg! The boss is asking you out on a date!!!

Me: A date?

Grunt: Uh, yeah!

Me: Huh....

Grunt: What is it?

Me: I never been on a date before.

She smiled getting up and rushing to my closet tossing my clothes everywhere looking for a outfit.

Grunt: Here!

She pulled out a black dress with awesome sneakers with a new Team Skull hat, a proud grin on her face.

Grunt: Wear this! The boss will love it!

Me: Are you sure?

Grunt: Yeah!!

I looked at the outfit uncomfortable and shifted sighing slightly.

Me: Ugh... fine.

Grunt: Yay! Now all you have to do is sit back and let me work my magic!

A couple hours later....

I walked into the pokemon center looking around. All male eyes were on me either staring pervertedly or whistling. I ignored all of them when I spotted Guzma. He sat all the way in the back sipping on what I'm guessing was tapu coco. I took a few deep breaths before walking up to him, his gaze set on me instantly.

Me: U-um.... hello b- Guzma.

Guzma: Hi Angelica.

Me: Um, I got your note obviously..... what do you want me for?

Guzma: Do you like tapu coco?

Me: Huh?

He looked at his drink that was smoking hot. He licked his lips delightfully and took another sip.

Guzma: Do. You. Like. Tapu. Coco?

Me: Oh ah..... I do like it, I-I guess....

Guzma: Guess? This is the best drink in the world!

Me: Wow, you really like this drink.

Guzma: Fuck yeah! What gave it away? Me drinking it or the password?

Me: ........... You have a lot of modesty.

Guzma: Yeah well, what more could you expect?

Me: I dunno, what else could I expect?

He stared at me for a long period of time finishing his drink, then shooting it into a far away trash can.

Guzma: Come with me.

I followed him outside and walked into the nearby woods to the lake.

Me: Hey, Guzma-

I was thrown into a tree and was pinned up against it by Guzma. He stared down at me frustrated and annoyed. I gulped nervously.

Me: G-Guzma?

Guzma: Shut up! Just shut up and give in!

Me: Wh-what?

Guzma: Grr, you still can't tell by now, can you?!

Me: Tell what?

Guzma: That I..... I...... oh fuck it!

He leaned in and kissed me sweetly, moving our lips in sync with one another. It didn't take long for me to process what was going on and kiss him back. He took dominance in his frustration, gripping my waist so tight, it will leave bruises later on. I whimpered slightly in a mix of pleasure and pain, I knew he was strong, but nothing like this!

Guzma: Ah....

I pulled away and looked up at him, his head bowed so his face was hidden from me. I ran my fingers calmly through his hair kissing the top of his head.

Me: Guzma?

Guzma: I uh..... l-like you A.

Me: I ah.... like you to Guzma.

Guzma: Do you really like someone like me?

Me: Yes.

Guzma: Alright..... good.

He looked at me and pulled me into a hug his sun glasses hidding his eyes.

Guzma: Hey, how about we go to the little rich place I know? I know the chef there, and he'll let us eat for free.

Me: Heh heh, okay Guzma.

He smirked pulling up his hoodie, holding my hand.

Guzma: Then let's go.