Chapter 13

Me: Oshawott use razor shell! Pippolio use disarming voice!

Both attacks blew up and exploded once they collided. It's been a week since I got my team from Guzma, and we're already in perfect harmony with each others spirits and attacks. I've been training with my family day and night non stop, I'm surprised that we all bonded that quick. We've only just begun, and yet, it looks like we've had years of experience doing this. 

Ahhh, if only that were true.~

Guzma: Wow, you're really impressing me for a newbie, ya know?

I turned around and jumped into Guzma's arms excitedly, he laughed patting my back lightly.

Me: That means so much coming from you!

Guzma: Heh, do you think you're ready to battle me yet?

Me: Uh.... not for a while.

Guzma: Why the lack of faith?

Me: Because you're a strong trainer, and I'm only half strong thanks to my new family you gave me.

Guzma: So?

Me: You'll beat my ass in a second. We just need to train for a while longer, right guys?!

All six of my family members smiled and cheered happily, I smiled feeling my heart throb.

If only my real family would've stayed like this.

Guzma: Well whenever you think you're ready, I'll battle ya.

Me: Thanks Guzzy.~

He looked down at me confused.

Guzma: Guzzy?

Me: Yep, Guzzy.

He rolled his eyes and ruffled my hair, I saw Plumaria out of the corner of my eye walk up to us.

Me: Hey Plums, what's up?

Plumaria: There's someone here called Lusamine from the Aether Foundation. She said she has a offer we wouldn't refuse.

Me and Guzma exchanged glances before looking back at Plumaria.

Guzma: Take us to her.

Plumaria: Follow me boss.

I called my family back into their pokeballs and went outside of the mansion with Guzma. A lady with long yellow hair in a fancy dressing greeted us with a smile.

Lusamine: Why hello there! Are you the boss of Team Skull?

Guzma: So what if I am lady?

Lusamine: Please allow me to introduce myself, I am Lusamine, President of Aether Foundation. And I am here to seek the assistance of Team Skull.

Guzma: Why do you want our help?

She giggled and looked at Guzma like she was trying to flirt with him, I got a bad feeling about this right away.

Lusamine: There is this child that keeps interfering with our work, and we would appreciate it if Team Skull would help keep that child away.~

Guzma crossed his arms and looked at her suspiciously.

Guzma: And what's in it for me if I let Skull do this?

Lusamine: You're a bug type expert are you?

Guzma: Yeah.

Lusamine: I can make you a world wide known powerful bug trainer. I mean, you certainly show potential.

I saw a happy smile slide onto his face, it wasn't a smile I've ever seen when we're together.

Guzma: You think so lady?

Lusamine: Think? Heh, oh sweetie, I know.~

Guzma looked down at one of his pokeballs on his belt, then back at the President.

Guzma: Then consider yourself a deal.

Lusamine smiled creepily and shook hands with Guzma, I tried to say something, but was cut off immediately.

Lusamine: Thank you sweetie, you won't be sorry!

At Aether Paradise....

Lusamine: This right here is my mansion, you may use it as your heart contend. Also, you may use my faculty as you please. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Guzma: Thanks Madam Prez.

Lusamine: Heehee, no problem. Your first assignment will be give to you shortly.~

Guzma: Can't wait.

Lusamine strutted away with Guzma looking after her. I cleared my throat and stood in his vision with my arms crossed.

Guzma: What?

Me: Guzma, how can you trust someone you've just met so easily?!

Guzma: Angelica, I know what I'm doing.

Me: Are you positive, because this lady has a vibe that she has a few bolts loose.

He glared at me and breathed in heavily.

Guzma: Don't talk about the Prez like that Ange.

Me: ........ What has gotten into you?

Guzma: Nothing, what is going on with you?

Me: My man is being flirted on by another woman and seems to be enjoying the show!

Guzma: What? Have you been smoking something?!

Me: No, have you?

Guzma: Listen babe-

He put his hands on my hips and lifted my head up to look at him.

Guzma: I love you, you know that. I wouldn't hurt you like that.

Me: ....... Promise?

Guzma: Promise.

I sighed and sunk into his arms tiredly.

Me: Alright, I'm sorry.

Guzma: I'm sorry to.

I looked up at the huge mansion, it's not as big then the one I used to live in as a child, but it was pretty cool.

Me: So this is our new home now?

Guzma: Yep.

Me: I don't know how I feel about this.

Guzma: Do you trust me?

Me: Of course.

Guzma: Then everything will be fine, trust ya boy.

Me: I will.