Chapter 21

I looked at the guy I've been running from for a long time.

"Why are you here" I hissed

"Didn't know you where a snake" he laughed

I rolled my eyes "hey Cat don't roll your eyes at me" he snapped

I stud in my place don't flinching or moving

"How do you find me"

"Really Callie let's think I'm smart, I think, and my parents are rich"

I had to be strong right now, come in Callie don't cry you'll show your weak like you were.

"Oh is little Callie going to cry" he said in a baby voice

I shake my head and put a fake smile on. "I know Callie that's a fake smile I know you better than the 5 gay boys do"

"What do you want" I said sternly

He bitterly laugh "I want the girl that left me with out me saying a good bye or me saying I'm sorry"

"It took you 3 years to tell me this"

"I couldn't find you"

"Really because you found me now I think you could of found me earlier or just let it go"

"Well I know you little gymnast friends are looking for you right about now so" he walked closer to me and was only inches away. "after you win the Olympics because you will win. Your going to come to me and not even that girl you picked up off the streets will" his hot breath was on my neck "no one will know or they will get hurt" he kissed my head and left.

He slammed the door and stud there in shock.

He found me.

He knows Drew, he knows everything.

I pinch myself hoping it's a dream but it's far from a dream.

I didn't move for a long time, I stud there looking in to space. My phone ringing and me hearing the voice mails. I held the tears in that I thought I would burst.

I finally had the guts to get my phone and bag to leave.

I had some text from the girls asking me where I was and Niall saying he misses me and he'll text me after his show. Them there was one from am unknown.

~can't wait to see you after the Olympics, remember don't tell a soul~

I throw my phone knowing it'll break and I won't get another message from him.

I sat on the bench and said to my self.

"No ones safe"

DREW POV

I walked out to the stage with my ripped denim jeans and a neon sweater. I had come at boots and my hair curled.

"Well hello my fellow people" the people screamed.

"You know this stuff I'm wearing is hurt like really bad. But the people back there are like you need to wear something fancy or like you can't sing" the crowed started laughing "I knew I'll be getting a little talk when I get back there."

"So if you guys know that I wrote my songs but I was like I don't want to song any of mine" I stopped to take a gummy out I my pocket. "well I was listen to Ellie Goulding and I was like I need to sing that song. So I am"

They stared chanting 'Drew'

"So I wanted to do something different so I am"

I walk down the stairs to the fans and was by the guards.