Chapter 39

Year later

Callie POV

I look at the front door of Niall's parents house.

"Callie they are going to love you" Niall puts his hand on my thigh.

"We have been together almost three years and I'm alway busy when you come to Ireland or Drew has something. I miss Theo's birth" I moaned.

"And"

"We started dating when I was 18 I'm 21 now and I still haven't met your mom let alone your brother"

"You met the lads"

I breath in an out "they are going to love you I promise" he kissed me getting it of the car.

"Drew it's time to get up" I look at my 17 year old.

The trunk slammed waking Drew up and me putting my finger nails into my skin.

I opened the car door and sighed looking at the house.

"Mom" I heard Drew whisper to me "don't worry I looked them up so if you need help just ask" I chuckled.

"Come on Callie" Niall waved over. I tighten my grip on my phone and my lanyard with my house keys.

**

"Mom" Niall shouted opening the front door. I was behind Niall and Drew looking at the floor.

"Over here Niall" I hear her shout.

I looked at Drew "come on Callie she's going to love you" I sigh walking with Niall.

"Mom, this is Callie. You've heard a lot about her"

His mom looked at me and stared "this is really Callie" she gushed and I sighed in relief.

"Callie H-"

"Callie Hale, don't think I looked you up ones" she laughed pulling me in a tight hug. I saw Niall mouthing 'told you' I scrunched up my nose and went back to Niall's mom.

"Drew get over here" I called getting out of Miss.Horan's hug.

"Your so pretty in person. Niall has told me so much about like your beautiful, your a bottomless pit, your a gymnast who's now a coach who travels, favorited by most of the world"

Drew walked in cutting Miss.Horan off.

"Is this Drew" she whispers to me and Niall. We both nod. Niall soon left to go the rest room.

"Mom this is Drew" Drew waves at her but pulls her in a hug.

She let her go Drews phone ringing and I laughed.

"What?"

"I though you took the day off"

"I am kinda the manger so I kinda have no days off" she flipped her hair walking out of the room.

"Take a seat hun" she pulled out a high chair and motioned for met I sit there.

"Would you like water or anything" I shake my head digging my nails into my thigh.

"So what do you do again?" she filled up a glass with tap water from the sink.

"I'm a retired gymnast who works at the gyms around the world"

"Aw that sounds lovely. How has you leg been doing?"

"It doing great so far just waiting for something to happen to it again"

She took a seat in front of me and took a sip of her water.

"So Drew's the manger of her own company"