The Beginning

I threw my bag on the desk and slammed the door shut . I was tired of having fights with Zackery, the bully of our grade. He always wanted to punch me on my face for no reason. Every afternoon, I had to apply antiseptics on my injuries.

I looked out of the window to see the rain beating against my pane.
"Why me?" I thought to myself. "Why is it always me? Why did my parents leave me? Why am I even alive? Why am I the only one who is bullied?"
A voice in my head said, "You will find answers to all your queries, son."

I looked around. No one.

I sat on the chair wondering what it would be like to have a normal life.
The sky was covered with clouds and there was mist all around. I heard the clattering of windows. Then, I realized what was happening. I looked up to see a hooded figure with an axe in his hand. His hands were grey, so were his feet. "Am i hallucinating?" I asked myself. I rubbed my eyes and opened them to see the hooded figure right in front of my window. The gloomy weather made the whole situation creepier. I took out my gun (though it was a potato gun, but c'mon I needed something to defend myself!) and advanced at the desk in front. Next moment, bang!! He was nowhere to be seen.......