The Twist

(Dallas's POV) THIS IS AT NIGHT TIME THE NEXT DAY

Me and Johnny just got back from the movies and Man I couldn't stop thinking about Tiffany. The blond hair, the big baby blue eyes and most of all the dimples. She was just perfect. What am I saying she probably likes Ponyboy NOT me . We walked to Darry and we asked him where Tiff and Pony were and he said Pony's room.  When we walked in we saw Pony and Tiffany asleep  cuddling and I was getting really jealous.I smiled at Johnny and he smiled back and we both pulled out our phones and took a picture. I am so using blackmail now. The rest of the day was perfect but the funny thing was waking up Tiffany and Pony to get ready for the trip to New York. 

 We woke them up eventually and Tiffanywas being stubborn and  I literally had to pick up Tiffany and carry her to the RV so we could get on the road to New York. Me, the rest of our Gang, Tiffany, Ben, Angela, Cynthia and Olivia,Josh, Dlyan and Turner got in the RV and before we knew it Tiffany and Pony were sleeping together again but on the bed in the RV. Pony tried to leave to come see the rest of us but bed but Tiff would start screaming in her sleep because of a nightmare. When Pony was with her she wouldn't do that so eventually Pony gave up and stayed with her and read. I walked out into the seating area of the bus and saw my best friend Cynthia looking really nervous about something. I walked over to her and said " Hey Cynthia".  She said " Hay Dal. Do you mind if I ask u something". I said " Sure" while sitting next to her.  She said " Can I play a song for you". I said " Sure" while feeling like she is trying to say something but hey I wouldn't mind she is the other girl I like.

(Cynthia's POV)

Dally.Dally.Dally. Man why do I have to like my best friend. I am asking him  to be my boyfriend because DALLY CAN'T TAKE A HINT THAT I LIKE HIM. I asked him to listen to the song I wrote for him and he said " okay".  He listened to it then he said he loved it.

He smiled and said " I love u". I looked at him and said " I love u too". My heart was pounding and went even faster when he said "When I say I love u I mean more then a friend. Cynthia u make me smile when no one else can. You are the most perfect girl ever. You are an amazing, loving, kind, beautiful person so I was wondering will you be my girlfriend".  The Dallas Winston I have liked for so long just asked me to be his girlfriend. I am so happy right now I couldn't talk so I just smiled and kissed him. I pulled off and he said " I am taking that as a yes". I said " Yes I will be your girlfriend". He stood up then said " Bed time Princess".

He called me Princess. Ahhh. Thats me screaming in happiness. I said " Okay my prince and you do realize that we have to tell everyone tomorrow". He said " I know Princess". He hugged me and I hugged back and started falling asleep in his arms. He picked me up bride style and started walking to our sleeping area in the RV. He laid me down on HIS bed then got in bed next to me. I put my arms around him and my head on his chest. He put his arms around me and said " Night princess" before kissing me forehead and falling asleep. I quietly said " Night my Prince" before falling asleep.

1.TWIST IN THE STORY BUT THINGS WILL STRAITEN OUT EVENTUALLY. LOL :):):):):):):)::):):)

2. THE CONTEST IS STILL IN PLACE

PEACE OUT MAZERUNNERGIRLCLOVE