Birthday party

Note: The Babbies are 1. Tiffany and Dallas are 19. Pony, Devin, James, Lily and Angela are 17. Soda and Jas are 21, Darry's 30 and Two bit and steve are 23

(Tiffany's POV)

I woke up at home cuddled up to Dallas who had his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I never thought I would be in this position I am now. I knew we never went on tour and everything after the Soda's and Jas's babies where born where just a dream. I knew that Angela and Ben where back together and happy but I can tell you this. I have never felt this safe in my life since my break up with Curly. I rolled over and snuggled into Dallas even more and fell back asleep for a while. When I woke up this time Dallas was staring at me while smiling and had been brushing loose pieces of hair out from in front of my face that fell out of my messy bun while I was sleeping. He said " Morning Princess". I put my head in the crock of his neck and said " Morning". When where snuggling when all we heard was a my piano from my music room down the hall playing.

I listened to it just playing till I heard " I've always been the kind of girl That hid my face So afraid to tell the world What I've got to say But I have this dream Right inside of me I'm gonna let it show It's time to let you know to let you know This is real This is me I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now Gonna let the light shine on me Now I've found who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I wanna be This is me Do you know what it's like To feel so in the dark To dream about a life Where you're the shining star Even though it seems Like it's too far away I have to believe in myself It's the only way".

Me and Dallas both got up and I put on one of Dallas's sweaters he gave me before we walked down the hall and we saw none other then Angle sitting at the piano singing her heart out. I smiled and we saw Ben coming from down the hallway probably wondering who was singing and where his girlfriend was since she wasn't beside him when he woke up. We all stayed quiet as she sang " This is real This is me I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now Gonna let the light shine on me Now I've found who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I wanna be This is me".

Ben then walked in the room and sat beside her before he sang with her which Ben hardly ever does. He sang " You're the voice I hear inside my head The reason that I'm singing I need to find you I gotta find you You're the missing piece I need The song inside of me I need to find you I gotta find you". Angie sang " This is real This is me" before they sang in harmony "  I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be now Gonna let the light shine on me Now I've found who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I wanna be This is me" Ben sang " You're the missing piece I need The song inside of me" while Angie sang " This is me". Ben then took over and played the piano and sang " You're the voice I hear inside my head The reason that I'm singing" before they both sang " Now I've found who I am There's no way to hold it in No more hiding who I wanna be This is me".

When the song was over Ben and Angie where both looking at each other before leaning in and kissing and forgetting we where here. Me and Dallas said " Ben. Angie come on we are gonna be late for Cyrus and Spencer's welcome home party". They pulled away before I ran in and got Angie away from my brother before they do the nasty besides I know it will never happen anyways. I pulled her into my room and said " What happened between you too last night". She said " Well I am 17 now so....". I said " You didn't did you". She looked down and blushes before nodding her head yes. I squealed and the next thing I know Ben and Dallas are in our room saying " Are you okay in here. What happened". Ben saw the huge blush on Angie's face and he knew I figured it out.

Soon we all finished getting dressed and started walking down the hall when all I heard was " I love you" and " I love you too" before a loud thump was heard and a loud scream. I ran down the hall and saw none other then Jaden Angela's best friend from New York that I planned on coming to see her. She was in tears and Ben looked pissed since he scared them and since he was a boy close to Angela. Angela ran into his arms and said "Jaden I missed you so much". He said " I missed you too little cheesecake". Ben said " What the hell nickname is that". Angela said " Back in New York me and Jaden where obsessed with cheesecake and where ever I made them they where little so he just gave me the nickname after that". He said " You never cook for me or with me". Angela said " Yeah because I can't cook" while laughing. Jaden said " That's true. She can't. She would burn whatever it was every time she tried too".