Gerita

Sorry if this is bad I caN't wRiTe

Also I'm doing intros to the first two soon-to-be mom's. First is Italy and you'll see the other one soon.

So that's why the first two chapters are short. They'll be longer soon I promise. Ily all -Briley

____________________________________

Feliciano (Italy) was crying on the bathroom floor. Why? Because he was pregnant. Him and his husband, Ludwig (Germany), weren't planning to have kids, so he didn't know how the tall German would take this.

"Feli? Are you in there? You okay?" Ludwig asked as he knocked on the door. He noticed crying so he came to see if his husband was okay.

"G-germany?" The Italian sniffles. "Y-yes, I'm okay."

"Feli..." He says. He opens the door and walks over to his husband and crouches down beside him. "What iz wrong?" He ask in his thick German accent.

"W-well...Would you still love me if I was pregnant?" He ask and sniffles.

"Of course I would. When we got married I vowed to love you forever. I don't know why you're talking about being preg--" then he stops mid sentence, the realization hitting him. "Feli, are you pregnant?"

"Y-yes..."

Without saying another word the German kisses his lover.

"Ich leibe dich, Italy. Forever and always. I'm sure our little one will be beautiful," he says.

"Ti amo, Germany."

Romano them knocked on the door.

"Fratello! I have to tell you something!"