RusAme!

(Continuing off from last time)

It's been about 6 months since they were not allowed to see each other. The kids stayed with America because Putin didn't want anything to do with them.

"I can't stand it anymore...." Ivan says and buries his face in his hands, "I have to go see them, even if I get punished for it."

Ivan snuck out that night and arrived at America's house late at night. He slowly opened the door and walks inside, heading in America's room.

America was asleep until he heard a strange noise. He yawns and stretches before opening his eyes and seeing Russia standing right there.

"I don't.... Ivan....Is....That...."

"Yes, Fredka, it's me."

America jumps out of bed and pulls Ivan into a gigantic hug, along with a kiss. "Oh my gosh, you're actually here...."

"I know," he chuckles, "I needed to see you, and Julie, Alyona..."

"Can you stay overnight?" He ask, "If so, you can see them when they wake up."

".....Да, I'll stay the night."

"Alright, let's go to sleep."

~Timeskip to morning~

Alfred yawns and opens his eyes again, and he looks over to make sure Ivan was still there, which he was, making Alfred smile.

Then, Julie runs in carrying Alyona and she jumps on the bed. "Get up, get up!" She shouts.

"Go ahead and shout louder, Julie, I don't think Japan could hear you," he laughs and sits up, hugging the two.

Ivan stretches and sits up as well, rubbing his eyes.

"Папа!" Julie shouts and wraps Ivan in a hug, being careful to not squish Julie. Ivan smiles and hugs them back.

"Hello, Julie."

"Will you be able to stay?"

"Да, I can."