RusAme Fluff

Sorry! I haven't been my best lately, so I was dealing with that. Here's this to make up for it. Also, after this I'll elaborate more on the states and capitals next. -Briley
_____________________________________

"Fredka!" Russia shouts as he is sitting on the couch. "Come here, please."

"Coming!" He chirps and runs down the stairs. "What is it, Ivan?"

"I'm cold," the bigger nation says, covered in a blanket.

"Is that seriously why you called me downstairs, babe?" Alfred says, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"Да, that is why I asked you to come down here," Ivan smiles.

"You're such a dork," the younger nation smiles back and gets under the blanket with Ivan, cuddling up next to him.

"You know....There is another way you can keep me warm~"

"O-oh really? And what's that?" Alfred mumbles.

"Oh, you know, Fredka," he says and kisses Alfred. "Option 1, or option 2?"

"Hm...." Alfred says as he melts into the kiss. "Option 2~"

Ivan was surprised by the answer, but didn't hesitate. Ivan kissed Alfred and lightly pinned him down onto the couch until he saw Alfred smirk.

"Did I say 2? I meant 1~"

"Damn you...." Ivan says as he sits up and huffs.

"You know you love me!" Alfred says and hugs him.

"Да, I do. But you're responsible for this 'problem,' Fredka," he says.

"I know," he chuckles, "I love you."

"I love you too, Alfred."