SuFin

Yaasss time for SuFin 💙

Tino (Finland), Berwald (Sweden), and Peter (Sealand) celebrate the new addition to the family :)
This is short because I have no Ideas so if someone gave me a idea that'd be great
-Briley

____________________________________

"You're so kaunis, minun tyttövauva," Finland says and he snuggles his daughter. Anneli Aino Oxenstierna, who represents the city of Helsinki in Finland.

"Oh! Can I teach her how to walk?!" Peter exclaims and smiles as he looks at his baby sister. She had purple eyes and light blonde hair.

Tino giggles. "Sure, Peter!" Finland says and ruffles his hair.

"Sh's b'uti'fl," Sweden says in his thick accent as he smiles. "B' th' w'y, Kiku c'lld. He w'nts t' t'lk to y'u."

(Sorry if I do his accent wrong I'm such trash)

"Hmm? Alright," he says and answers the phone. "Hello, Kiku (Japan)?" He asked as he holds his daughter still.

"Konic'hiwa," he says. "Sorry if I'm bothering you, but I was wondering if you seen Artemis?" He ask in corcern for his two year old daughter.

"Ah, no, I haven't! Olen pahoillani!" He says in sympathy for his friend. "Did she get out again?"

Kiku sighs. "Yes, she has. She is a wild one, I'll tell you..." He says and looks down. "If you find her let me know, okay?"

"Of course," Finland smiles. He sets the phone down once Kiku hangs up. "Artemis is out again."

"I'll go c'k n' Peters room," Sweden says and walks into Peters room. She often got out and went to their house because she really likes Peter and Anneli. She's really independent and fearless for a two year old.

"Y'p! S'hs up h're," he says. He picks her up and walks downstairs with her and sets her on the couch.

"Hei Artemis," Finland smiles. "You need to stop wandering about Artemis, you worry Japan a lot."

He picks up the phone and calls Japan. "Did you find her?" He ask rather calmly.

"Kyllä tein." He says and smiles. "I can drop her off at your house if you'd like."

"ありがとうございました," he says and smiles.

"Alright, I'll see you soon."

~Time Skip~

"Hey, Ber?" Tino ask as he looks at his husband. He was laying on his husband while their daughter was asleep upstairs. Tino just got back from dropping off Artemis and was exhausted.

"Yes, Tino?" He ask and looks down at his smaller husband.

"I just wanted to say minä rakastan sinua, more then I ever could say. I've loved you since we became friends, and Minä rakastan sinua ikuisesti," he says and lets off a small smile.

Berwald smiles and brings his husband in a light, loving kiss. "L'ts go t' sl'p," he says, his lover nodding. He picks up Tino and carries him upstairs, then they fall sound asleep.