World Meeting

"You ready to meet everyone at the world meeting?" The gentle Italian says, poking his young daughter in the nose. "You're so beautiful."

She giggles a bit. "Yes papa, I'm ready to go."

"Alrighy then! You ready to go, Il mio amore?" Italy asked and kissed his husband.

"Yes, I'm ready to go, Liebe. Maybe when we get there you can eat some new food, hm?" He smiles as his daughter.

"Sí! I want to try hamburgers!" She grins.

"Let's go."

~With Spain and Romano~

"MARIA PATRIZIA GET OVER HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!" Romano shouts as he chases after his daughter, her twin brother sitting on the couch already ready to go.

"MAI! Le riunioni sono noioso!" She shouts as she runs towards her room. However, Romano caught her. How? Well, don't mess with the mom. End of story.

"Alright. You ready mi ninõs?" Spain says and kisses his daughters nose and his sons head. The twins were never separated. They were best friends and surprisingly, never fought.

"Sí!" Tomasso smiles and chuckles. His sister lets out a angry 'si' as they walk out the door into the car.

~At the world meeting~

"Wow, this place is huge!" Isabella and Tomasso say in unison, wanting to meet everyone there.

"Idiotas," Maria says as she sighs, pushing up her glasses. She is nearsighted.

"Have fun, but be careful!" The moms said in unison.

"We will, papa/mama!" They all shouted. Maria and Tomasso called Romano 'Mama'.

"I wanna talk to the tall person!" Isabella says and giggles to herself, her hand moving her blonde hair with alburn at the end out of her face.

"Which one? Fanculo, everyone in here is tall!" Maria scolds her month older cousin.

"The one with snow hair!"

"The one with a bird on his head?"

"No! The other one!" She says as her blue eyes wandered toward Russia. She didn't see him as a threat. Nobody could tell, but Alfred had a small baby bump. It was going to be America and Russia's first planned child. Julie wasn't planned because they hated each other at the time and they got drunk. She was the result of drunk sex, but she brought them together to be a family.

"Hey, what will the baby be named?" Julie said excitedly.

"Алёна Диана," Russia says and smiles as his young daughter.

"English, babe." America chuckles as he lays his hand on Ivan's.

"Alyona Diana Bragansky," he chuckles and grins at Alfred. "And if it's a boy, then it will be Давид Николай, or David Nickolay Bragansky."

"I would love for them to be a boy!" She says and smiles, hugging her папа (dad).

"Hello," the young blonde Italian says and goes up to them. "I'm Isabella, who are you?" She ask.

"I'm Ivan. I represent the country of Russia," he says and looks down at the little girl.

"I'm the hero! Amercia is what I represent, unless you want to call me Alfred. That's cool too."

"That's cool!" She says and her eyes lightens up. That stops when she sees someone else walk over to her.

"Hi. I'm Vlad, but you can call me Moscow."

"Moscow?"

"Yes, the capital of Russia."

"Oh," she smiles. "I'm Isabella! I represent the city of Pisa in Italy! These are my cuginos!" She says and points at the twins.

Maria sighs. "I'm Maria Patrizia, I represent Verona in Italy. You can only call me Maria Patrizia, not Mari, or Maria, or whatever." She huffs.

"I'm Tomassa! Nice to meet you! Feel free to call me Tom." He grins, "I represent Madrid in Spain, so I'm called Madri as well. Either is fine."

"You guys are pretty hyper!" A voice shouts loudly. It was a blonde haired boy with blue eyes and a big grin. Looks like he could be part of the bad touch trio but he isn't.

"Buongiorno!" They all say, Maria in a less caring way. "Who are you?" They hyper kids ask.

"Hej! I'm Mathias Køhler, and I represent Denmark! You can call me 'Mathias', 'Denmark', 'Mat', or 'Den', 'Dane' if you want!" He smiles.

"MATHIAS GET OVER HERE!" The Norwegian said, holding a newborn baby, who isn't any more then a week old. The only reason Norway was there was to get Denmark and bring him home. They still haven't thought of a name for the baby girl, since they were torn between a few names: Aya Liv Køhler, Asta Andrea Køhler, or Luna Naja Køhler. They agreed on having Danish names for this baby and if they have another one it will be Norwegian names.

(Vote for one of the names here plz)

"Gotta go guys," he smiles. "Coming, Norge!" He says as he leaves with his lover. Hopefully Norway doesn't catch Iceland and Hong Kong 'trying to make a baby' in Iceland's room.

"Isn't this cool?! Wow, there are so many people~" Isabella hums and she looks over to see Maria reading Romeo and Juliet (Romeo and Juliet take place in Verona, and Maria is Verona! Hahahahaha aren't I funny).

"Bonjour~" a girl a year younger then them says, her hair tied in a long French Braid. Her eyebrows were a bit bushy, and she looks so damn attractive.

"Amabella, stop it," her angry brother sighs.

"Christopher, calm down!~" she says and grins. Tomassa stares at her and his jaw drops. Meanwhile, Isabella was checking out Christopher, with his handsome face and nice ass--

Okay, we're getting off topic.

"Time to leave!" Italy and Romano say, getting the kids attention.

"Bye-bye!" The kids said.

"See ya," Hawaii, Alaska (who  randomly appeared) and Moscow say at once, followed by the 'ciao' of Amabella and Christopher.

Then they leave with a smile on their faces.

____________________________________

Holy shit that took forever;;

But it was worth it for you all 😘

Ily all sm and I hope you're all safe and happy,,

Also if you didn't vote for a name for the Dennor baby then go back up there and vote plz ;))
-Briley