HongIce

I feel like it's been so long since I've written?¿ but it hasn't been that long?¿ So that's why I posted two chapters

School has got me occupied. Not so much after school but I am very forgetful, not to mention I have siblings to look after. I'll try to post once a day or every other day, but it may be delayed since we are moving in two weeks.

Anyway, enough about my own shitty life. Enjoy this.
-Briley
____________________________________

Emil was crying on the couch. The doctors had told him he is pregnant, and the other day Leon and him said they aren't ready for kids yet. After all, they aren't even married.

Leon walked into the room and noticed the sobbing Emil. Seeing this, he instantly ran over and cuddled his lover in his arms. "What's wrong, Em?" He ask and wipes his tears.

"I-I would tell you b-but you would leave me..." Emil sniffles and looks down.

"No, 爱, I promise I won't leave you," he says and kisses Emils head, pulling him into a tight hug.

"W-well...I'm a few weeks pregnant," he says and looks away, his stomach filling with butterflys.

"爱, look at me." Hong Kong said as he pulls Emil's face toward him. "I love you will all my heart. I would never think about leaving you, and I'm glad we're having a child. Don't worry, we'll figure it out along the way."

Emil lightly smiles and sniffles.

"I love you, Leon."