① Who is he?

I joined a group chat which most of them are boys. Only 5 girls, including me, in this group. It's kinda random group chat you know, one of the boys that i know are Yugyeom, he's my neighbour and we're pretty close. Bambam and Minghao were my ex-neighbour. There is also Mingyu who is my ex crush, and others are just my old friends. I knew them since I was 11. I'm no doubt for having boy friends. Because I don't really have confidence with girls, especially the ones who look like a bitch, rich, wearing super short shorts, high heels, gossiping all day, and others. Well, I'm pretty close with Eunha because she understands me, beside Yuju, Jihyo, and Chaeyeon.

Our group didn't seem to be noisy in the evening, but when it comes to afternoon, were on the group until midnight. Talking nonsense, joking around, finding some attention. Yeah, that's our group chat.

But one day, a random guy add my contact and greets me.

Jungkook

Hey

Me

Hi (?)

Uhmm, who are you?

Jungkook

I'm Bambam's friend. Nice to meet you

Me

Yeah, nice to meet you too

Who is he? He's not even in the group chat. I tried to contact Bambam finding out who he is and he said "Sorry (y/n). That's my friend. He forced me to give your contact. Please don't mind him. He's insane :D"

Well, yeah, many guys found out my contact and it turns out asking for a date. I'm pretty sure this guy won't be far from that.

Bambam invited Jungkook to our group. I never knew he's Yugyeom's friend too. I mean schoolmate. The chat became noisier since he came. I don't even care about it.

They're talking about what high school they are entering. Broadcasting high school, Astronaut high school, Actripa high school, Hanlim high school - while Jungkook was asking who's attending SOPA high school.

Me

Me, i go to that school

Are you a SOPA student?

Jungkook

You're attending SOPA?

Bambam

Hey

Don't you dare disturbing my girl!

Jungkook

Why? You like her?

Yugyeom

Yeah, Bambam likes her

Me

Yes, Jungkook

Really? Bambam likes me?

Since when? How come I didn't know? :D

Bambam

<3<3

Jungkook

I'm going to steal yo girl :v

Bambam

Shut the hell up or I'll kill you

She's mine

I'm used to see these things in the group. Especially when Bambam came up and flirting on me. But Jungkook? I'm not sure about him. I'm a little disappointed that Yugyeom is not in the same school as me. But anyway, lets just continue.