④ Noona

Jungkook

I like you, (y/n)

<3 <3

Me

What?

um... You really do?

Jungkook

Oh my god

Shit I'm so sorry

That was my cousin

That's not true

Don't take it too seriously okay?

Me

-_-

Hahaha

Sure

Okay... what was that? Why does my heart beats so fast? God... (y/n), relax. It's just his cousin pranking me, okay? But why does it surprise me so much? No, I can't get swooned over this. After all it's just a prank. Right...?

After that, Jungkook stays silent. Usually he'll keep teasing me until I can't take any more of his cheesy pick up line or whatever. Who knows though, maybe he's already asleep. Since no one bothers me until late night, I let myself asleep.

11:45 AM, lunch break has finally come. I'm at the canteen with Mina, my seatmate, and Yuha. We are waiting for Mina to order soomehting, since we already got our lunch.

"Mina-ya, are you ordering something?"

"Yeah, just wait for a sec" I stood up beside her. While waiting, someone pulls my hair lightly.

"Ouch" I sense a familiar perfume. I turn around to find Jungkook standing in front of me with his infamous smirk on his face.

"Hey cutie, grabbing some lunch?" he holds his lunch box.

"Um, yeah?"

"Oh that's great! Anyway can I talk to your girls?" he steps forward to Yuha and Mina.

"Hey, don't you dare flirting my frie-"

"You two! Can I borrow your friend? (y/n). I want her to company me until the lunch break is over" he smiles warmly.

Un.. be.. liveable! Why does he have to do that? He never smile like that towards me. Why am I even jealous?

"Oh, so, you're Jungkook, right?" Yuha glances at me. I give her a 'Please no' look.

"Oh, you're Jungkook. Hi I'm Mina and this is Yuha. (y/n)'s classmate. And to your answer, yes you can take her" Mina smiles shyly after Jungkook chuckles.

"(y/n)-ah, We're off to class okay? Have fun you too" they snickered. Leaving me with this kid. Ugh... why me of all people?

We sat on a lunch table. I sat beside him. Well, that's where he wants me to be.

"So, (y/n)-ah, how's your 'language' class?" he took a full spoon.

"Why do care? You're not my mom" I sipped my apple juice.

"Wow, rude girl. Don't you dare talk to me like that" he places his hand on his hips. I almost choked on his words "What? Seriously, now you're talking like my mom. When were you born?" I crosses my arms, lifting my chin

"1997, 1st of September. Why?" he imitates me, crossing his arms and lifting his chin "Oh my god, then I'm 2 days older than you!" I put my hands up in the air and dance a little bit.

"Really? That means you're 30th August 1997. And that also means... you're my noona" he opens his arms to me.

"No way! Why would I be your noona anyway" I pushed his chest.

"Well, I like noonas too, you know" he flips his bangs "Get real, man. You may like noonas, but not this noona" I point to myself. He then stares at me.

"What are you looking at?" he hold both of my shoulder, nearing his face closer to mine.

'What is he doing? Is he going to kiss me? No right?! Tell me if it's a dream! (y/n) wake up!'

I try to shook his hand but it won't budge. He's holding on to my shoulder so tightly. I close my eyes, not wanting know what will happen next.

"What if I like, the kind of noona... like you?"

OH MY GOD! HII!! See, I promise you to publish 2 chapters :p. it seems like it's getting shorter and shorter. Well, I did this on purpose. I won't tell you why. Sorry if the chapter 3 was kinda awkward. I'll try my best later on ;). I might gonna publish oneshot compilations but we'll see it later after this book ends. Enjoy reading. Please vote and comment if you don't mind. Love you!