⑦ Savior

"Well what do you know? You got a flower from an anonymous" he cross his hands with straight face.

I've been looking at the flower for 5 minutes. I always got roses ever since I was junior high school from some of the boys that had a crush on me. But in the end, it just died on my vase in my living room. I've never seen such a beautiful flower more than roses. I don't really know about flowers anyway.

Jungkook and I were waiting at the gate with the other students. Hoping the security will open it up for us. I keep staring at the flower like how I keep staring at my crush, and make me ignore everything what Jungkook said.

"(y/n)-ah? (y/n)-ah!" he pats my shoulder "Yeah?" I flinched "Could you please stop looking at the flower and pay attention to me?" he said. "Oh... are you jealous?" I mocked him then he gave a serious gaze.

"Okay then. God you're such a baby" I said "I am your baby, right?" he tilt his head and moving the corner of his lips. I gave his head a little slap.

"You wish"

The gate has finally opened which makes the students happily walk home, including me and Jungkook.

Near our school, there's always a place where those 'jerk' community hangs out. They're all laughing, smoking, and most of them are drunk. Holy crap it's still 4 pm. How could they be drunk in this time? Luckily, Jungkook is still with me. Should I ask him to help me out?

"(y/n)-ah, I better go now. My head is feeling better actually. See you later"

A hand grip his upper arm, halting him. His head turn to his upper arm and trails to the owner of the hand who stops him.

"Please. Don't go now" I feel anxious indeed. He looks confused about what I said.

"Don't... go?" he then thinks about why I don't want him to leave.

"Aww... miss me already?" he gave me that cute look. Makes me wanna throw up right on his face.

"Ugh... No, that's not it. It's just I'm not used to pass those guys over there. What If I got kidnaped?" I point at the group of people I just mentioned.

"You mean, The Bar community. What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to be with me till I get home safely". He really does concern about what I said. He strokes the back of his neck.

"Uh... I don't know, (y/n). I mean, I'm not feeling well you know"

"Please Jungkook please please please! I'll treat you well when we get to my house if you help me, please" I keep begging with my hands holding his hand tightly. He let out a big sigh.

"Okay. Let's go" he immediately walks before me.

As I was saying, The Bar community that I'm worried about, always bother every female student who passes by. One time my classmate passed by here and one of the boys suddenly cling his arm to her waist. Luckily, her brother came in time to save her. Good thing god sends me help – even though it's Jungkook.

When we were about to pass The Bar community, a guy, in one of those gang, with a same school uniforms as us stood up from his seat and recognise Jungkook.

"Woah! Jungkook-ah! You never tell us you had a girl again" said the guy.

Jungkook stops his feet when his eyes met the guy's eyes. He let out another sigh.

"No, Daniel. She's not my girl. Just a friend of mine" he put both of hands on his pocket. The other guys shouts 'woo' to him in amazed way. It's like those words never came out of his mouth.