Reasons Revealed *End*

Courtney POV
I was sitting there on my couch, pretty miserable. I was sick and unable to go to work, and no one had noticed, with the exception of Anthony and Ian, since they were my bosses, and a text from Shayne. But still, Olivia had a cold once, and the entirety of the Squad rushed over an hour after Anthony let us know that she wouldn't be here, with flowers, balloons, chocolates, soups, the whole shebang. Then again, what would I expect. I'm not pretty, smart, or funny like Olivia, or even anyone else in Smosh. They always gush about her beauty, laugh at all of her jokes, while I'm like chopped liver. (Outdated Reference Thingy; I apologize to the no people that are reading this)
I was still sitting there, next to my vomit bucket on the couch when the doorbell rang. It was Keith, Olivia, and Noah, with soup and flowers. "You, you guys came," I said, my tone edged with surprise and shock. "Of course we did, " Keith said at the same time as Olivia stated," We are so sorry for not caring visibly sooner. " "You guys are fine, I am just, you understand why I'm surprised," I said finally. "We do, " they answered solemnly. "I was just, you, you make me feel a little insecure. Not on purpose, it's just that, you're so funny and pretty, so I feel a little bad sometimes. I guess I have to stop viewing other girls as competition, and instead see them as friends," Olivia said, sighing with relief that she had gotten it out in the open. " I understand, I used to do that to. But once you stop viewing everyone as a challenge, it is so much more enjoyable," I said, a grin on my face. "And we, Keith and I, we think a certain guy likes you, and didn't want to be viewed as competition," Noah stated somewhat sheepishly. "Who would like me? I mean, look at everyone else here," I answered despondently. "Shayne." They all said this in unison. It was kinda sorta really creepy. " Shayne? Shayne likes me?" I asked, my voice rising with excitement. It was at that moment when the door rang again, and when I went to answer it, I saw a familiar dirty blond mop of hair. "Oh, hey Shayne," I said, excited. I turned away for a bit, and saw that the rest of the Squad had hid. "Look, Courtney. I, uh, I wanted to apologize. I don't treat you like I should; none of the squad does. But I should have done something to change that. I didn't because, well, I was, kinda, afraid," Shayne blurted out, with the exception of the last part, which was a mumbly whisper. "Afraid? Afraid of what? " I asked feigning confusion but my heart filling with hope. " Afraid of you not liking me back. Or not liking this, " He said, then kissing me. That kiss wasn't my first, but it deserved to have been. It was perfect, his soft lips meeting mine, his hand on the small of my back, the other tangled in my hair, the gentle caress of his cheek on mine. " Shayne, Shayne, I love you. I always have, and always will. " At that moment, the Squad stepped out and began clapping. I forgot about them. OOps.