Six Cherries: Contract Couple! (Must I Really Go Through This?!)

Sandara POV:

"Just what the hell am I going to do?!", I said aloud to myself in the park. "There's no way I can concentrate on my morning exercise when my ex- best friend Bom betrayed me. Who the hell is she to call the shots like that?"

"How long are you going to talk to yourself like a crazy person?"

"Huh? It's you!", I shrieked in disbelief as I fully turned around behind me.

"Are you following me? You didn't get enough embarrassment in one night?", Jiyong asked with an amused look plastered on his face.

"You must be the crazy one. Why would I ever follow someone when that person should be the one following me, especially someone like yourself."

"Virgin girl really got some balls to think of herself so highly like that."

"Can you keep it down! Are you trying to lose whatever little life you have left?"

"At least I'll die knowing that I ruined that fake life you have for yourself. I should have known that you were too good to be true. Usually it's the pretty people with most of the problems. Especially in their love life."

"F-Fake? There's nothing fake about me. I just happened to have one little flaw. A lot of guys would rather someone as innocent as me then sluts who open their legs freely."

"For a second I thought your 'little flaw' was your boobs", Jiyong slightly chuckled as he began jogging down the pathway.

"Go screw yourself backwards you bastard!", I angrily hissed at him.

"You really must have self-confidence issues when it comes to them."

"And you must be insane if you ever think I'll agree with that stupid plan!"

"Then I guess I have no other choice but to give the public a display of what you really are, Saint Mary."

I ran as fast as I could to catch up to him so I could wire his mouth shut, permanently. "Don't you... have some other... girl life to... ruin?", I asked as I tried to catch my breath.

"May be I do and may be I don't. It seems like you don't like me rather much Saint Mary", he nonchalantly said as he kept on jogging.

"It's Sandara and of course I don't. Why would I? You have caused me nothing but trouble the moment you blew into town."

"I think the only person you should be mad at is yourself for putting up false walls around yourself and your genes for having small raisins for boobs."

"I suppose the only way to get out of this is to take care of you myself and leave my chest out of this!", I declared.

"Is that a threat?", Jiyong questioned, slowing down his pace then facing me. "You're the size of a Pomeranian dog that only barks and never bites."

"I do not look like some damn dog!", I defensively yelled.

"I never said that you look like it but now that you said something...", Jiyong said as he made a picture frame with his fingers.

"That is it! I just had about enough of all I can take from you!", charging in his direction.

"I better go before you scratch me with your puppy paws,"he laughed, running away from me.

"Get back here you stupid jerk!"

"Well well well. I guess you two have gotten closer since yesterday?"

"Dragon Bom...", I mumbled under my breath as my prey got away. "Don't you have to get ready to ruin my life on paper?". I asked keeping my back towards her.