Seven Cherries: Contract Intact! (What Did You Call Me?!)

SANDARA POV:

My life as I know it has been destroyed into a bazillion pieces, scattered across the light blue sky.

Pride, Sanity, Confidence and so much more has up and left me the moment I signed that death note.

"R.I.P to my awesomeness."

Park Bom. That bestfriend backstabbing b!tch will die by my hands! Let the gods hear me today as I plot my revenge! She will get hers one way or another!

"Earth to conceited", chimed in the voice I didn't want to hear this early in the morning. "You can let go my hand. I think your sweaty little hands are making mines stink."

"Please... just please go back to where the hell you came from", I whined as low as possible.

"You mean the laptop", the smart ass said.

"Don't be an ass so early in the morning. It's bad enough I had to come up with ideas all night long to make us look legit so my beauty had to suffer", I said gritting my teeth.

"Are we having a dispute so early in the contract. I don't think the ink had enough time to dry yet", spoke the witch in my hellish living nightmare.

"Your blood won't have enough time to dry once I'm done with you", I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?", Bom said with an evil smile.

"Time for class. Enjoy your freedom, I envy you", and with that I turned my zombie like self around with the most charming smile I could muster.

The moment I leave Jiyong by himself I feel all kinds of laser beams slicing me across my neck and I'm pretty sure I know whom it's coming from. I guess I should make an effort to use some of my acting skills.

"Uhm dirtbag... I mean Jiyong", I said with a shy tone. "Are you going to be busy after school?" Just play along with me here you filthy leech.

"What kind of stupid question is that? I'm not sure what the future may bring."

The future? It's only a few hours from now! He really does know how to piss me off.

"I'll text you. Later", Jiyong said, waving me off.

Acting partners are really hard to find along with friends.

=

"Your chair is going to boil from all the steam you're casting."

"Why are you talking to me?", I said trying to ignore this F cup troll.

"Acting childish are we? Just try thinking about this in a good perspective", Bom said, trying to lighten up my mood.

"Ugh! Just what is so wonderful about being with someone I don't want to be with?"

"I wouldn't say it too loud especially with a spy on the prowl. I'm sure her minions are trying to make their move as we speak."

"Who gives a damn? My life will now be sucked out of me until this contract is over. I really hope you are happy Park Bom!", I complained.

"You're life is really going to be over once and for all if Suzy figures out that you live by lies. I mean your uhm *whispers last words* virginity", she reminded me.

(Narrator) I don't understand what's so bad about keeping your innocence. Everyone thinks you're pure anyway.

"You really are a cold hearted person. You think I haven't thought about that? I barely got any sleep and now I have to act like I'm in a relationship with some guy I can't stand. You better hope and pray I pass my English exam that's coming next week."