Photograph

Kiefer was sitting in his bed thinking about Alyssa who went on a date with Jeron. He knew Den was with them but he still considered a date since Jeron liked Alyssa so much and God knows how much she liked him.

He was just scrolling through his twitter timeline when she saw fans replying things like "no", "why" and "this is not gonna make me vote" to one of Den's tweets.

He wondered what made them so pressed so she clicked on Den's tweet. It was a vine, Den was telling people to vote for them for the UAAP. Kief smiled, he still couldn't believe his school was nominated for the UAAP best university.

His smile quickly faded and turned into a huge frown when he saw Alyssa and Jeron sitting next to Dennise. He immediately locked his phone and threw it away.

He grabbed his iPod out of his bag, hoping some music would distract him. Scrolling through his music library he came across Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

Alyssa had introduced him to his new album X. Curious about what the younger Batanguenia listened to.

Kief quickly shook his head thinking it would help trying to forget about Alyssa. He pressed play, Ed Sheeran was definitely not a good choice if you don't want to think about Alyssa. But the lyrics perfectly fitted his situation.

Loving can hurt

Loving can hurt sometimes

But it's the only thing

That I know

He closed his eyes and started sobbing, softly at first but once the song reached the pre-chorus he just let it all out. No one was there to hear him anyway.

We keep this love in a photograph

We make these memories for ourselves

Where our eyes are never closing

Hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen still

He thought about all his pictures with Alyssa. From old UAAP try out selfie's to candid's.

So you can keep me

Inside the pocket

Of your ripped jeans

Holdin' me closer

Til our eyes meet

You won't ever be alone

Wait for me to come home

These lyrics were perfect. He knew Alyssa used to keep a picture of Kiefer with her. No one knew, Alyssa didn't even knew that Kiefer knew. He always wondered why though.

Loving can heal

Loving can mend your soul

And is the only thing

That I know

I swear it will get easier

Remember that with every piece of ya

And it's the only thing we take with us when we die

These lyrics reminded him of how he used to comfort Alyssa when she decided to go to her own tag, reading hate. Alyssa honestly didn't even know why she did it.

Kief always ended up comforting her, he made her feel safe. Like nothing else mattered and nothing could hurt her. That was the reason she always kept a picture of Kiefer with her. No one knew about it though..