The 'JeLy' tag

I felt at home whenever I was in Alyssa's arms like this. How I can feel her breathe and hear the mesmerizing rhythm of her heart beat.

I had my head rested on her chest, both of our eyes glued to the laptop screen on her lap.

"They actually ship you two?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the photoshopped photo of Alyssa and Jeron holding hands. That's the hand I held, the hand of Alyssa Valdez, the girl who is mine and mine only.

She laughed loudly, being the source of music to my ears. "I don't think there's any two people in the world at least someone doesn't ship."

"Hmm," I said, thinking of the first two characters that popped to my mind "Even Timmy from Fairly Odd Parents and Harry Potter?"

"Especially them." She joked, "I mean c'mon, a kid with magical fairies and another guy who learns magic? Match made in heaven."

I laughed, until I realized Alyssa still hadn't scrolled down. "I think it's so cute though!" She said enthusiastically.

"What, Timmy and Harry?"

"No, you idiot. Jeron and I, the pic is so cute."

"Oh," was all I could say, as a fiery pit began to erupt in the depths of my stomach, "Do a lot of people ship it?"

Why was I so jealous?

"My mentions are always filled with me and Jeron tweets, so I guess!" She smiled sweetly, "I think it's adorable." She said, as she clicked the 'JeLy' tag.

I scowled at the photoshopped photos, the fan fiction posts, the fangirls. Alyssa belonged to me and me only. People can ship whoever they want to ship, but the fact that Alyssa likes it is what's bothering me. "But we're more adorable." I shyly said.

I could practically hear her smug smile when she said, "I don't know, I mean we could come a close second."

"Alyssa, I'm serious!"

"So am I," She scrolled down and clicked 'read more' on a fan fic, "Could you imagine this stuff happening? Effin heaven."

I felt a fiery, mixed feeling where I wanted to both strangle Alyssa or hug her until she has no choice but to stay in my arms and strangle Jeron, although I'm his friend.

I stayed silent, mentally planning Jeron's murder. I turned my body around, letting my face press against her chest, so I was unable to see the JeLy tag. I don't think I was able to handle it without punching the screen, if I'm honest with myself.

"And damn, that hair." She said after a moment.

He's better than me. Alyssa's out of my league, and he's better. If it were him or me, she'd choose Jeron. Why couldn't I be good enough for her?

"God, those fucking lips, I could kiss them all day." I knew she was saying this on purpose. Shewanted to torture me, "And uuuggghhhh that skin, that perfect, tan, flawless skin!" She cried out.

That's it. "OKAY, I FUCKING GET IT, HE-," I began but once I brought my head back and looked at the screen, what caught my eye cut me off. She wasn't looking at a photo of Jeron, she was looking at a photo of me.

From the corner of my eyes, I could see Alyssa's smirk. And as if she had read my mind, she said with a grin, "But the only person I'd ever, in my whole entire life, ever want to be with, is this hottie named Kiefer Ravena. Ever heard of him? he's more than enough. More than perfect"

End.

--

Cinonvert ko lang siya to a Kiefly One shot.

Hehe. Should I write more or?