Unbreakable

“Aly?” Den shouted from the front of the bus.

“oh?” aly replied.

“Asan ka? We’re going to the movies, sama ka?” She said opening the curtain to Aly’s bunk.

“I don’t think I’m gonna go, Medyo pagod lang sa training tsaka masakit pa ulo ko.” Aly said turning over on her shoulder to face Den.

Den rolled her eyes and stood up.

“Suit yourself. Pagaling ka” Den said in a joking manner.

Aly let out a small giggle at Den and turned back to face the wall in her bunk.

“Hindi daw siya sasama.” Den told the other people as she stepped out of the tour bus.

“Why not?” Kief said trying to hide his disappointment.

he always had fun with his other friends but it wasn’t the same when his bestfriend wasn’t there.

“She said she’s tired and masakit daw ulo niya.” Den said with a loud sigh.

“Oh…” Kief replied, deciding what to do about the situation.

“Yeah…” Den said slightly disappointed too. “Well…LETS GOO!!!” Her mood changed in a heartbeat.

“You guys go, I think I’ll stay with Aly nalang so she has some company.” Kiefer said looking at his friends.

“Kief she said she’s sleeping, she doesn’t need company if she’s sleeping.” Ella said quite sternly.

“She said she has a head ache too so I wanna make sure she’s okay. You guys go have fun.” he said, turning his back to his other three friends and walking back to the bus.

“Oh well. Come on, let’s go!” Den said once again.

“Aly?” Kiefer said whilst walking back onto the bus.

“Kief?” aly said questioningly whilst popping her head out of her bunk. “Akala ko ba sasama ka dun sa pupuntahan nila den?”

“Sana nga pero, I didn’t want you to be here on your own.” he explained whilst sitting cross-legged outside of Aly’s bunk.

“Aw, you’re cute.” Aly said, holding herself up with her left elbow, resting her head gently in the palm of her hand.

Kief blushed and climbed into his bunk and laying on his front propping himself up slightly with his forearms resting on the mattress.

“How’s your head feeling?” Kiefer asked, slightly concerned.

“okay naman…I just didn’t want to come out because I’d probably just be moody the whole time.”  she giggled, making Kiefer giggle too.

Both of them fell into a comfortable silence as they made occasional eye contact. They were bestfriends so silence was never really an awkward thing. They loved having their long talks almost every night when they would talk about nothing at all but still keep interest in the conversation for hours. They had quite an intimate friendship which was sometimes mistaken by the fans as something more than a friendship. However both of them knew that they were just really close bestfriends and nothing could come between them.

“I’m cold.” Aly shivered slightly causing Kiefer’s heart to melt at her adorableness.

“You’re so cute.” he said, making her blush this time. “Tara.”

Kiefer shuffled closer to the wall in his bunk gesturing for Aly to come and join her. The younger girl didn’t hesitate. She rolled out of her bed making him giggle at her silliness. She carefully crawled into Kief’s bed trying her best to avoid hitting her head on the top of the bunk. She failed. Kiefer broke into a fit of laughter whilst Alyssa was forced to do the same, although she didn’t want to. She held her head in pain and playfully slapped Kiefer’s arm.