Chapter 4: Falling for you

Ross Pov: I was run down by a girl with Brown curly hair. I was never be more embarrassed then now. And I bet she was too. Cause I saw her turning red. But she didn't look me in the eyes. I didn't recognize her so I think she was new.

I thought so cause such a beauty I should have noticed before.

She accidentally put her hand on mine. I looked up and stare in the most beautiful brown eyes I ever saw. It felt like magic. Her hand on mine felt so right.

I wanted to kiss her so badly. I never felt this before.

Embarrassed she took her hand away. And look down.

I stood up and reach my hand to her. She shyly took it and stood up.

"I'm so sorry" she says with a cute smile. I can't help and smile too.

"No problem, I was somewhere else with my thoughts" I say with a big smile. We stare at each other for a while. Then she looks away and I clear my throat. 

"Hey, I'm Ross Lynch. And I have never seen you before" I say flirtatious.

"It can be, I'm new here. My name is Laura Marano." the girl chuckles adorable.

"Cool, can I help you? I know the school. I am going here since I was little."

"That's really nice. My first lesson is Math from Mr Parker in E520"

I laugh: "That's the same lesson as I have now."

"Cool" she says, she looks so adorable. I wanna kiss her so badly right now! 

What's going into you man! I say to myself.

"Yeah, come or we are gonna be late" I say also with a smile on my face.

Laura Pov:

The boy I runned into was a really sweet guy. And he was really handsome too. He had those sweet hazel eyes and flawless blond hair. He went along with me to our classroom. We talked about where I was from. I told him that I lived  years in Italy and he said he always wanted to go there. So we talked about that for a while.

Soon we were in our classroom. We took a sit next to each other. That Ross boy maked me laughed the whole time. We had the best time, till ...

"Hey Rossie" a girl with red hair - like fire - says while she came in the classroom. The teacher wasn't here. But Ross told me that he was always late. The girl with red hair came up to us. She had a pretty face with a lot make-up. She looked full of fire and I directly felt ugly beside her. She had red lips that matched perfectly with her hair. 

"Euhm" Ross says while looking at the girl and than me. "Hello Kayla, this is Laura. Laura this is Kayla."

With a mean smile Kayla looks at me and says: "Nice to meet you Lora"

"Laura" I say polite. But she just ignores it and looks at Ross. "Sweety, I thought you were going to sit next to me." While she said it she looked at him with a pound and I did know he WAS going to sit next to her. 'Cause no guy could say no to that. But I know that girls who use that face are bad and mean. So Kayla was that kinda girl... 

"Euh, yeah. I did promise that, didn't I..." He said and then he looked at me and I know he is gonna sit next to her. Just like I thought before. "Do you mind if I go sit next to Kayla?"

I fake smile. "Of course not" Ross doesn't recognize that I lie so he takes his books and goes with Kayla to a desk on the other side of the room.

And here I sit alone. Of course, what did I expect? That a cool and handsome boy like Ross doesn't have a girlfriend? That he really wanted to sit next to me? for another reason than just to be polite?

I should've known...