Scattered Lives

Yeah, I think I'm just gonna post multiple chapters at once, but I hope you're enjoying!!!

"How much further?" Finn asked, dragging his aching feet along the ground. They'd at least been walking for an hour.

He figured asking about what he wasn't supposed to see was a question for another time. He wasn't sure about this girl.

"Shut up." She hissed at him.

Of course Finn took offense to this, but he didn't want to show it as he looked down at her gun holster.

They walked in silence for about five more minutes, before the girl stopped and turned to face a section of the wall that had been knocked down, replaced by metal bars. Finn could've sworn he heard a click from the other side, like a gun cocking, ready to fire.

She raised her finger up to tap a rhythm on one of the bars, either not hearing the clicking sound or she wasn't phased by it.

"Brown?" A boy's voice game from the other side, but Finn couldn't see anybody.

"McLaughlin." She responded.

A few seconds later, a dark skinned boy came up to the bars, looking The girl over, before turning his eyes to Finn.

He looked back at the girl and furrowed his brows.

The girl shook her head and the boy nodded, reaching over to the wall on the other side and typing in a code on the panel.

When he was done, the metal bars twisted away from their buried spots in the wall, each retreating to make way for Finn and the girl.

She walked in and Finn followed, feeling uneasy and nervous as the boy glared at him as he walked by, before he turned to type in another code to close the bars.

The girl led him through the dark tunnel, and they walked for a few yards before she took a sharp turn. Finn followed and they ended up in another room. It wasn't in the best condition, a little mold growing in the corners and cracks, and it was a little wet, but otherwise, it had a table, a few chairs, a few bricks used as a bench, several weapons lining the walls, and three other occupants.

One of the two boys shot up from his seat, where they had been playing a card game, and held up a knife to Finn.

"Who's this?" He asked, drawing closer to Finn.

"Relax-" The dark skinned boy began, only to be cut off by Finn.

"Okay, is anybody going to tell me what the hell is going on here?!" Finn snapped, glaring at everyone in the room. "I wake up in a place I don't know, I was nearly killed, and then she,"

Finn pointed over at the girl.

"Comes in and kills somebody, then takes me underground!" Finn yelled. "I deserve an explanation!"

The boy in front of Finn sighed and lowered his knife.

"Mills?" He turned to the girl, and she nodded.

"Well," She began, reaching up and pulling on her blond locks. She pulled it off, revealing her short, brown hair, and tossed the wig onto the table. "I'm Millie Bobby Brown."

Her American accent melted away when she said that, and Finn couldn't help but like the sound of her British one. Millie pointed over at the dark skinned boy as she jumped up to sit on the table.