Fearless Justin Bieber FanFiction

Perrie was originally born in London but she moved to a small town named Stratford Ontario in Canada. There is where she met her best friends Justin Bieber, Ryan Butler, and Chaz Somers. Soon Justin became a global superstar and Perrie wasn't seeing him that much. One day they just stopped talking to eachother completely. Justin was on top of the world. He was dating Selena Gomez, and he was the most popular teenager in the world. Perrie moved back to London when she was seventeen and tried out for the British Version of the X Factor and made it. She soon became apart of the girl group Little Mix and they are taking the world by storm. 

Perrie sees her new found fame as a new start. Perrie has a dark past that she doesn't want anybody finding out about. Justin is now known as the world's bad boy. He has been arrested twice, and he keeps getting caught smoking weed. He is on a downward spiral and nobody knows how to fix him. But Scooter has an idea of making Justin and Perrie date for publicity. When Justin and Perrie see eachother again they don't like eachother. But after spending a few months together what will happen? Will Justin finally get rid of his image as a bad boy? Will Perrie ever be able to overcome her past? Will they fall in love or just end up falling apart?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQM_lq11mUo&feature=youtu.be here is the link to the trailer if you want to watch it!