Chapter 1

Perrie's POV

I just got back to my London house where I live with my mom. My band Little Mix just got done the European leg of our Salute Tour. Now I have a couple months off before we have to go back on tour for our North American part of the tour.

"How tired are you?" my mom asked plopping down on the couch next to me

"Very. I feel like I havn't slept in months." I said yawning

"Well don't get too comfortable here I have a surprise for you." she said smirking

"Mom what did you do?" I groaned

"Your father keeps calling at least once a week saying how much he misses you. So I thought it would be a good idea if you would go live with him in LA for a couple months." 

"Mom you didn't. You know Dad and I don't get along very well. Plus I don't like Isabelle." I said rolling my eyes

"Perrie your father is going to marry her one day so you are just going to have to get used to it. Your plane leaves tomorrow morning at nine so be ready." 

I walked upstairs into my room and plopped down on the bed. I took a pillow and screamed into it. I took a quick shower and changed into my pajamas and then fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I hit snooze and looked at the clock it was seven AM. 

"Perrie get your ass out of bed now!" my mom said shaking me

"No. Where is your snooze button?" I asked hitting her 

"If you don't get up I will get the water bucket." she said smirking

I opened one eye and looked at her "You wouldn't."

"Oh but I would. In five, four three two-" I cut her off

"I'm up I"m up." I said getting up and walking into the bathroom. I did my business and washed my face. I opened the doors of my walk in closet and decided on wearing grey baggy sweatpants, a white tied cropped top, and pink and white sneakers. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and I applied some blush, mascara, and lip gloss.

I grabbed my suitcases and phone and walked downstairs. I put my bags by the door and walked into the kitchen. 

"I made you breakfast. I made your favorites." my mom said smiling

"Strawberry smoothie and peanut butter toast?" I asked her smiling

"Why of course." she said putting it in front of me. I turned on the tv and stopped on some news station. They were talking about Justin Bieber and how he just got out of jail.

"Rememeber when he was that ncie boy we first met when we moved to Canada?" my mom asked shaking her head "What happened?" she added

"Things changed. Obviously for the worst for him." I said shrugging my shoulders

"Perrie how can you be so calm about it? He used to be your best friend."

"Yeah key word used to." I said getting up to clean my dishes.

We were finally at the airport and they just called my plane.

"Perrie I am only doing this so you can spend some time with your father. Even though he is an ass he does miss you. Also I want you to have enough time to recover from what happened." my mom said gently. I pulled her in for a hug.

"I know mom I don't hate you. Thank you. I love you." I said kissing her cheek

"I love you too kiddo. Be safe!" she called as I boarded the plane. I signed a few autographs and then stuck my headphones in and fell asleep.