Chapter 5

Omg thank you guys for all the reads! Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Miranda's POV:

As soon as Nash had left I felt this huge wave of feelings rush over me. Did I like Nash or Hayes ? I quickly stopped myself and quietly whispered to myself,"how can I love any of them,I barely know them." I decided to go out an take my mind off of Nash and Hayes.

Hayes POV

When I came home I caught a glimpse of Miranda and Nash talking to each other. when I entered my house Nash quickly followed behind.

"So how was your cuddle with Miranda?", he teased.

I gave him a look of confusion and suddenly realized that Miranda had slept on the couch with my the night before. I didn't answer Nash, and just went upstairs to my room.

Miranda's POV

I decided to go to the park to clear my head. I was walking when I suddenly numbed into something.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Are you ok.",said the the boy in an Australian accent.

I looked up and saw that the boy who was talking to me was about my age he had fine dark blonde hair and deep piercing green eyes .

"I'm fine", I managed to stamper.

"I'm Randal by the way", he said with a small smile.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So I added a new character, hope you like this new character!

Vote and comment !!

Toodles!

:)