Chapter 2

Hope you like chapter 2

In my story Hayes is 17 and Nash is 18 I changed their ages so hope you don't mind

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

Chapter 2:

Hayes POV

It was finally summer, no school ,no teachers for a whole 3 months (hooray!!). As I walked out in the blazing sun, I saw a car pull up in our next doors drive way that I had never seen before. I quickly called Nash and we hid behind the bushes to get a closer look.

I saw her golden brown hair and her piercing green and hazel-ish eyes. I may have been staring a little too much because Nash pulled me down and silently whispered,'' She saw you quick hide she's coming this way !''

Miranda's POV

As I walked to our new home I could feel someone staring at me. I quickly turned around and saw two guys around my age hide under the bushes. I decided to go peer over the bushes. As I made my way over to the bushes I could her them violently whispering to each other ,'' Be quite! She's coming this way!!'' The first person I saw had brown hair and really bright blue eyes the other boy had brown hair as well, but kinda darker eyes.

The one with bright blue eyes introduced himself as Nash the boy next to him introduced himself as Hayes. They informed me that they were our neighbors so I assumed they were brothers.I introduced myself and quickly went in my new home to get settled in.

Hayes POV

Miranda as she introduced herself didn't seem angry by the fact that we were spying on her. I was also surprised that she didn't have the reaction most girls have when they meet my brother, so that meant she didn't like him or didn't know who he was but at least she didn't seem crazy like all the other girls around here. All I knew was that Miranda brooks was the most beautiful girl on Rose Street.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~••

Hope you enjoyed and if you are wondering Nash is 18 in the story Hayes is 17 and Miranda is also 17 Toddles :) ~zaia

:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

by the way there are two admins theres ashley and me