Chapter 7

Sorry I haven't updated in a long while. So here you go. Enjoy!! :)

~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

My heart was racing, my palms were sweaty, what was I supposed to say to Hayes.

"Yes", I quickly stampered. Hayes had a hint of surprise on his but finally managed to say," okay so I'll see you at six?" I nodded and he walked to his house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hayes POV:

Miranda had just excepted my offer to go out. I couldn't believe it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Miranda's POV:

At around five I started to get ready for date with Hayes . After about 10 minutes I had the perfect outfit. some light wash jeans, my favorite tee ,and some black converse. At exactly 6, Hayes came over to pick me up.

We hopped into his car and we drove off. Hayes drove us to a nice little dinner. We ordered or food and he was talking about his little sister Skylnn, who would be arriving from summer camp shortly. After dinner we decided to go to the park.

We sat on the swings and we talked about life's most randomest things.

Hayes took me home and I couldn't help think that the was the best date I had ever gone on.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Omg sorry their date was soo awkward sorry! Comment and vote !!! :)