Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Omg thank you soo much for 200+ reads! I hope you enjoy the story! :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•

Miranda's POV:

"I'm Miranda", I said grinning. Randal gave me a huge smile. We walked around the park and he told me that he had just moved into the neighbor hood.

After that we exchanged number and he bid his farewell.

When I got home I saw Hayes and some of his friends literally just laying on the floor. Hayes saw me and gave me a small smile and waved. I waved back and went into my home.

Hayes POV:

I have been wanting to ask Miranda out on a date since she had arrived to the neighbor hood but I couldn't. No matter how much I tried I always ended up changing the subject. I decided that I would finally man up and ask her out on a date.

Miranda's POV:

It was late into the evening when I heard a knock at the door. I ran downstairs to answer the door. It was Hayes.

"So I was wondering .......",he said as he not his lip.

"Go on....", I said.

" Do you want to go out sometime?",he sputtered out.

I stared at him wide eyed and speechless.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I wasn't planning on updating but I did it for you guys so I hope you enjoyed

Omg thanks for reading don't forget to vote and comment !

Toodles!!

*this is not edited(sorry)