chapter 1

He walked out of his building, the New York air swirling around him as he walked down the sidewalk. People rushing by, eating, and standing by the stands. He tried to make it in time for work, he didn't want to be late but he knew he was early since he left his building 10 minutes ago. He knew he had two hours before he goes to work. He walks to the subway, going down the stairs and rushing by people who just got on and got off. As he swiped his card he got ready to go on, trying not to attract attention to himself. He found an empty seat next to a woman who had a little girl. He smiled at her, as she smiled and giggled. He turned his attention back to his bag, he tried to hide the logo of Saint Laurent. Taking out his phone and looking at any new emails or messages and yet there were none, but just you wait he thought they'll be coming, a lot of them. He sighed and started to play the only game he had "Flappy Bird". He tried to pass to level 3, but failed and only got to level two, he chuckled at himself when he was about to play again when he heard a voice. 

"Can I play?" he looked down at the little girl, her warm chocolate eyes looking back at his dark grass green ones. Before he could respond back the sister or so he thought, scolded the little one.

"Anastasia, that's not yours and what did I tell you about talking to strangers?"  

"I'm sowery momma." Looking at me the little girl Anastasia smiled. " I just wanted to play." 

"Well, of course, you can love."

"Oh no, I'm sorry sir you don't have to. Once you give her the phone she will never give it up." He didn't mind, he was making a little girl happy. It didn't occur to him that one: the little girl can steal it. Two: the mom might want to keep it or steal it as well, and three: she might be nosy and want to look at other apps. But at the moment he didn't care, he watched Anastasia giggle and watched as her eyes were glued to his phone, as she was failing miserably to pass level one. He smiled not taking his eyes off of her but looked up when he felt someone staring at him. The mother, not sister, looked at him she smiled and he thought she would look away but she kept her gaze on him. Her deep brown eyes didn't look plain, they had a hint of yellow or was it gold? They were shining, and he felt stupid looking at a woman who was beautiful, he couldn't keep his eyes off of her. They didn't talk, he didn't want them to, he liked how she was just looking at him like she was trying to find something...  She probably knew he was famous for his work but he tried not to show it. He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at her again, he smiled when he caught her staring again, her tan cheeks turning light pink. He then looked at her whole face again, how her hair was brown but looked black and how she has a golden tan and pink li-

"MOMMY I GOT IT!" they both looked startled as the little girl was holding his phone in her tiny little hands. She was smiling so hard she showed off a pair of little dimples. 

"Anastasia! Don't scream, what did I just tell you? About using your indoor voice?" but Anastasia didn't look sad or mad that she just got yelled at, but rather happy. She dismissed what her mother said.

"B-but look! I got to level 24." I gasped, both looked up at me. 

"Wow, you got higher than me, I only get to level one." He chuckled at Anastasia, the mother smiled. When the speaker on the subway told them that they have stopped. 

"Okay love, give the man his phone back please," she said it liked she was sure she wouldn't give it back. Though the little girl did, without hesitation. 

"Tank your sir." he laughed and nodded and told her anytime.

"Really?! Anytime!" her mother shakes her head.

"No love, he didn't mean it like that." As they got their stuff and got off the subway to leave. 

"Well tank you anyways!" she said, as he smiled back at the little girl.

"Of course, have a nice day Anastasia and.." he waited for the mother to tell him her name. She hesitated a second until she told him. Once she did, his cold heart was filled with warmth and joy like a kid on Christmas day. Her name made his heart beat faster like he just ran a marathon. He thought her name was beautiful and unique, he heard her name before in movies, TV shows, books, magazines and in anything really. Though he never put his mind to that word, and once she told her name to him he wanted to know more about this woman. For once in his life, he really wanted to.

"Luna" was all she said and made him feel all of that. He smiled and she told him what was his.

"I'm Harry. Harry Styles."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!!!!! My name is Roxy. So this is my new fanfic, I have been wanting to put out for a long time but never had to time too. SO here it is!!!!!!! Hope you guys like this fanfic, please leave comments below and like this too! Hope ya'll have a wonderful day, evening, noon, night (idk) but yeah!

BYEEEEEEEEEE 

It's short, sorry.