Chapter 6

Summer has begun and I feel great. My summer is going great but one direction you all need to hurry and get back together. Also, HARRY STYLES GOING ON TOUR FUCK YEAHHHHH! his tickets be cheap I am like "One Direction who?" Kidding, well I know I haven't updated-sorry- I start reading other fanfics and I can't stop reading until I finish it. While writing this I was hearing Lost on You by LP, her voice is so freaking amazing. Ya'll should hear it too. Also hearing Harry's album. Enjoy this little gif of Harry and Niall dancing.

 Enjoy this little gif of Harry and Niall dancing

--------------------

Getting out of the limo, Niall was talking my ear off as always.

"Okay, then Mark said " Sir, I need the 40,000 thousand dollars now. The business is counting on you, so is it a yes or no?" He told me, as we walked to the doors of the hotel.

"Wait, hold up, the whole process will take like years! Niall what were you thinking. Look I could call up Paul to help you a-"

"No," he said stopping by the front door " This is my business to handle Harry and if I need you I will tell you." I was taken back by how fast he said that he sighed. "look I got this, I didn't mean to snap at you. You are my partner after all, but I got this one."

Nodding I clamp my hand on his shoulder, "If you need me, one call is all mate." He smiled and opened the door, the doorman's face flushed red when Niall opened the door before he did. Niall told him it was alright and we went in. Everyone's eyes were on us, everyone looked at us as if we were some gods. Who am I to judge I am good-looking after all. Niall was talking to the front desk lady and in the corner of my eyes, I see two girls walking in the front door. I noticed them right away they didn't belong here.

" Look, lady, sorry we wasted your time in on your shopping." One of the girls said she had blond hair. A white dress and looked hot as hell, the dress fit her perfectly. Niall looked over at me.

"That's the girl I told you about." The girl with blond hair and her friend walked away towards where we were. The blond girl looked over to us and brightened up. She said something to her friend, and her friend was looking down.

"Niall, who the hell are those girls? They look like you just picked them up at the corner."

"Oh, shut it, Harry, you know the girl in white is fucking hot." He said, looking at the blond girl as she and her friend walked right over to us. "Her friend I met too, she cute too though not my type." I rolled my eyes and looked away, resting my hands on my pockets. If my father calls again, talking about the new project I will end everything. I cannot do this. With the cost, hiring, firing and all that shit, was already killing me and I was just assigned. Rosalie was the other problem, I didn't want her to even help me with the project.

"Luna, nice to meet ya, and this here is my friend Harry." Looking over to Niall and the girls I see the blond smile at me, and her friend looked up at me. Holy shit. I never thought I'd see her again. Where was her little girl? Was she doing this to get money and pay for her shit? Pathetic.