Chapter 7

------------------------------

"Mommy! Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!" I groan and turn over and see Anastasia jumping up and down on our bed.

"Sweetheart you are no monkey. No more jumping on the bed. Okay?" She giggles and nods.

"Mommy where were you?"

"Mommy went to a party last night."

Her eyes go huge, she gasped. "A patty?"

"No love, a p-a-r-t-y, party." I say with a laugh, she nods and frowns.

"What's wrong?"

"Why you go to patty? When you have me?"

"Oh, baby girl, mommy had a break for a night with your aunt Ava."

"Oh, whale okay then." I was confused why my child was worried I went out last night. Then I remembered it was our "special night". Where we stay up an hour past her bed time and watch her movies. And ate popcorn and any food she wanted, usually she would want tacos and muffins.

"Oh sweetheart, I know it was our special day yesterday, but we can have it tonight. How does that sound?" She sat there and put her tiny hand on her face as if she were thinking about it. I smile and call her silly when she gives me an answer.

"Yes mommy, but now me hungry." I nod and tell her to go and wait for me in the living room. I put on my robe. Yawning and stretching as I walk to the kitchen Anastasia was watching cartoons.

"Do you want pancakes? Or eggs?"

"I want what you want." I smiled, and went to take out the pancake mix and get it ready. As I was about to finish up someone knocks on the door. Confused on who would knock the door at 9 in the morning.

"Who is it?" I ask, Anastasia was hiding behind the counter. Now I was scared when no one answered.

"Who is it?"

"The pizza man." I gasp and open the door quickly, revealing a soaked Ava with a coat around her and her makeup running down her face. She was crying- no bawling out. Was that blood on her neck? Or on her head?

"Oh my god! What happened? Ava are you okay? Who- what- why- how?" I asked, I grabbed her and closed the door. Putting her down on the sofa, Anastasia came with water.

"Thank you honey." Was all she said as she knocked out into sleep.

"Mommy what's wrong with aunt Ava."

" I do not know darling, but here let's go get you ready for the day and come back and help aunt Ava okay? We are going to be nurses. How does that sound?"

"Yeah!" She goes and runs to her room, shutting the door behind her. I walk over to Ava, as I grabbed a blanket and covered her.

"Oh Ava, who did this to you." I was confused who the hell. How did she get home? Then it hit me- Niall. The blond guy she had her tongue down his throat as I walked on them making out. Letting her sleep as I went to go check on Anastasia.