Chapter 9

I didn't know how to act, questions of what? There were no longer any bruises on her skin, I think. Oh my god I am such a bad mother.

"Miss?" I look up at the doctor.

"Yes?" I asked as a nurse walked by as if we weren't there. He looked at me and cleared his throat.

"Miss, I want to ask you if you know your child has bruises."

"Yes- I mean no- I mean yes, I know she had some, but I check and they were gone."

"Yes, Miss Young, but your daughter has bruises in the inside of her."

"How?"

"We saw it through the MRI."

How the hell is that possible? That fucking bastard marked her to the point it hit her in the inside, I can no longer breath. I broke down sobbing, he was going to pay and I don't know how.

"Miss, who is doing the damage. You must tell us, for her safety and her health."

---------

HS POV

"Niall for fuck sake, you make me have a party that I never even thought of and you don't even help cl-" I say as I walk in Niall's bedroom to see him on the floor. "What the hell?" He groans and points at his head.

"Pain. Help."

"Who the hell did this to you?" I said as I rushed over to him, picking him up as he cried out in pain. I look down and see his shirt from last night ripped opened and blood stained. I frown and walk him to his bed, he signs when he sits.

"What-"

"Before any what's, how, who, why, and when I need you to know if she is okay." I look around, and walk into the bathroom as he pointed towards it. I look around to find no one, and check behind the shower curtain and I knew no one was there. I walk towards the sink and go to the cupboard and look for a first aid kit. I found nothing.

"Shit, Niall how bad are you hurt."

"Well you see I am magnificent. Everything is just quintessential right now." I walk over to him and try to help him up. "Woah Harry, you got two heads, there big just like your ego." I snort and tell him to help me help him to get up.

"How can I help me?"

"Never mind, shut up and I am going to take you to the hospital." I lead him towards the couch and make him sit as I get my keys and phone. I turn it on and see that I already have two missed calls from my father and 20 emails already. I sigh in frustration and I turn it off again, I couldn't deal with people bullshit again.

"Com' here Niall, let's get you to the hospital." He mumbles something but I ignore it and lead him to the parking lot. I turn and see that there are paparazzies everywhere by the entrance, I mumble shit and look around to see how I am going to do this with bloody Niall here. I turn back my phone and call Louis.

" 'ello?"

"Louis, I need you to do me a favor."

"What? Now? Who do you need me to kill this time?" He explains, and I hear voices in the background.

"Shut up Louis, I don't need anyone killed, I need you to help me get out of my parking place."

"Harry, you don't know how to drive?" I sigh and close my eyes, I am wasting time and Niall looks like he was going to pass out any minute.

"No for fuck sake, Niall is hurt and I need you to get rid of pap's." He talks to someone and then he gets back to me.

"Fine, I sent Zayn to go out as you. What's wrong with Niall?"