Chapter 10

This POV is on Daniel Smith, he is Luna's ex-boyfriend.  Hours before Harry's party.

"Tell me, where. The. Hell. Is. She!" I yell as I throw Linda across the floor, she screams and starts crying and gets up. She is bleeding and I could give two shits about that, I needed to find out where my girlfriend is. She was the key to wealth, not her but her father companies. Though I needed her to get to her father. I was getting annoyed of Linda, which was Luna's ex-best friend.

"I-I don't know, I already told you, I am no longer her friend. I wouldn't know." Anger bubbles inside of me and I slap her across her face. She cries out and lands on the floor again, pathetic I think as I walk out of her home. Walking out I lit up a cigar and walk towards my car, just as I was getting in another person pulled up. It was Vanessa, on of Luna's ex-best friends as well, I blow out the smoke and reach her as she was getting out of her car. She looks up, her eyes go wide, I smirk and open her door.

"Hello, Vanessa. How are you?" She gets out and holds her purse closely. She bites her lip and has bambi eyes. I stop the urge of rolling my eyes and smile.

"I-I'm fine." She looks behind me and back to me. "What are you doing here?"

I ignore her question, "So, do you know where my lovely girlfriend is?" I say as I slowly move towards her. She takes a step back and looks around her, she sees no one and her face is pale. She shakes her head no, and I feel my anger building up again.

"Yes? OR NO?" I say as I grab her by the shoulders, she cries out and tries to pull away. She knew where she as, everyone does except me.

"I swear I don't know Daniel, I swear." She quickly says I let go of her and walk back to my car, as I was getting in Linda opens the door of her house.

"Oh, by the way, both of you bitches are useless." And I get in my car as both girls rush to each other. I roll down my window as I finish off my cigar. Sighing, I drive back home. Luna was the only girl I wanted and it was for money. Heartless? Nah, just a clever man who knows how to get shit. Turning my attention towards my phone ringing I pick it up "Hey Daniel, you will not believe what I got for you." Gaven said, " Look, you remember Harry?"

"How could I forget that son of a bitch." I say, he laughs and carries on with the conversation.

"Well, he starting a new project and it involves big money."

"Okay so? God dammit Gaven get to the fucking point."

"Hold on, okay here is the thing. The project is for anyone in the business industry, Harry just thinks it's only the Style's thing. But it's not." I sigh with frustration, I was getting bored. I didn't give a shit about Harry nor his group of friends.

"Look, Gaven thanks for calling I-"

"No, look, I signed you up to be part of the project. You and me, you see Daniel, this is why they call me the smart one."

"No one does," I mumble as I turn into my home.

"Shut up. Here's the thing, I sent more information to your email, read it. Inform yourself and get back to me once you read it." He hangs up without me telling him no. Reaching my office, I sit down and get my laptop out. I check my email and read what Gaven sent me. Scrolling through the papers, I scan and I lay my eyes on the name Rosalina Rossin. The one and only, I call back Gaven and the answers within the third ring.

" 'ello?"

"I'm in."

"You already were in."

"Good. Good job Gaven you aren't useless than I think you are." I say, as he was going to talk, I cut him off." Look I need you and Henry, we leave in an hour get your shit. I'm finding my baby and ruining lives today."

"Oh wait, heard from Zayn one of Harry's pals that he is throwing a party wanna swing by? Start from there."

"Yes." I hang up and look out the window of my office, I call for Victoria, telling her to pack my bags and that I need it for a whole month. She asked for what and all I could think of was,

"I'm getting my girl back."

--------------------------------------------------

i'm sorry for the big wait. Had things to handle, now how do you feel about Daniel? 

Hope you liked it. 

-roxy