Chapter 4

Harry is going on tour, I am crying 

-----------------------------------------------

Keeping busy and away from the front desk lady- don't remember her name much. That doesn't matter since I got thrown under the bus again, my dad makes me do whatever he hasn't finished and it drives me insane. Walking away from his area, and going down the elevator I am furious, done with today.

"Hey Harry, look what I brought ya." Looking to my right I see Niall holding two cups of coffee and a box of something.

"What is it?" His grins wider, what is wrong with th-

"Muffins."

"Muffins" I reply dryly. 

"Yes, now not just plain old muffins but.. " he raises his eyebrows up, he saw I wasn't in the mood, so he quickly finished. " Banana walnut muffins! Their really good, I ate one sorry." I smiled he was trying.

"It's alright mate, I just will take it to go." Taking the food, I turn to leave to my office, and he follows.

"What your father say this time?"

Sighing I look at him " He wants me to-"

"Styles, someone is calling you, line three or should I put it on hold?" I sighed, I just got here lord help me.

"It's alright Mary."

"You are welcome sir," I dialed 3, and wished I never did.

"Harry Styles, I have very important news for you and you'll never believe what it is." Her voice was like venom dripping into my ears. Niall's mouth dropped and he gulped, we all hated her.

"Rosalina please, I have no business with you what so ever, so please if you would excuse me I have more important issues to deal with."

"No Harry, I need to tell you that your father has asked me to help you out with the project." She said.

"What project?" Asked Niall, I shushed him hoping she didn't hear him.

"Oh, that Irish boy is there too? Ha wow, Harry bet very important issues you have to work on." I could hear her smirk all the way from here.

"What do you want? Why now? Please, Ro-"

"No, your father asked me to help you out with the project. I would have said no but looks like this project is very important." Flaring my nostrils, I knew what she was trying to do. I have seen her do this million of times to me and to others. " Your father would do anything for a good cause and to gain more money as you know." She said laughing shortly, I stayed quiet, Niall looked lost and scared while eating another muffin.

" Rosalina I have to go." Hanging up before she could say anything. Sitting there and waiting for Niall to break the silence or either nothing.

After a few minutes past, he finally spoke, "S-so new project? What is it about?"

Putting my hands on my face and rubbing my face, I let out a big sigh.

"It's about the new building my father has been wanting to work on for a long time. Name it Styles as usual and t-"

"Wait whoa whoa whoa! And you didn't ask me for help?" Now I wished Rosalina never called.

"Yes but it's my father decision. But I feel she called in for herself and asked him or even bribed him." This new building is going to be a new impact to New York, be the tallest building ever here but also not cross the New York laws about it. And it will create more jobs, for the people and what not. It was once a small building that helped those in need who just moved to New York. I never wanted to do this since it would mean to work late night and work with him himself, my father.