New Scotland

DISCLAIMER:THIS HAS NO ASSOCIATION WITH THE SPIN OFF ONLINE SERIES "IAMMATTHEWIAN" I honestly thought this concept what SOMEWHAT original, and I only recently discovered it, but I haven't watched/read it or whatever. Personalities are similar, because, well, they're based off of real places, it's only natural. All characters official names are pulled from that province's most popular baby names, save for the three territories. Also, I would like to point out that not all chapters will be historically accurate, and if I offended someone from either Canada, or outside of the country, I am sorry in advance, this series is just to make fun of stereotypes, and isn't meant to belittle a group of people or be racist to anyone. Since I AM from Ontario, Ontario will be considered the "main" character, only because it's easier for me to write what I know.

The next few chapters will have a character index/small biography.

----------------------------------------------

Name: Nova Scotia / Jacob Williams (Also called Nova)

Gender: male

Birthday: July 1st

Hair Colour: Dark blond

Eye Colour:  Blue

Height: 5'8"

Overall Appearance: Nova looks a lot like his father, but much more relaxed and less nervous. He's always got a smile on his face, and not because he's high like his brother, BC. His hair is a little longer than his father's, is often unkempt, and he has the faint smell of salt water and beer on him. That's because he goes fishing and, well, drinks. He's got a few scars on him, mostly from bar fights and fishing accidents. Since he's fishing almost all the time, he's a bit tanned from being in the sun. During the summers he wears khakis and tank tops, but during the winter he bundles up in brown jackets with white wool collars, and huge boots. 

Personality: Nova Scotia is the kind of person you would love to go to the bar with just you can watch him get drunk. He's part of the reason why people assume Canada loves to drink. While Nova Scotia has the biggest fishing market in the country, he isn't as boring as his province's reputation seems to be. As a province he is sometimes forgotten, over shadowed by his sister and brother, Ontario and Quebec, but people still know him by name and he's okay with that. Nova has a sense of humour, and like his younger brother Newfoundland, is considered the class clown. However, there are times when he drinks too much and can become obnoxious, mean, loud, and sometimes violent, but Nova is overall the most likable child of Canada's. 

----------------------------------------------

England had no idea what to think at a time like this. Ever since he saw Ontario the other day, he couldn't get the image of her bosom out of his head. It wasn't right... She was his niece! 

Of course, such incestuous matters didn't matter when you were a country, but the thought of it was just gross. 

He never had much of a reason to go to Canada's house, seeing as he's the brother he always seemed to forget about, despite his queen being on most of Matthew's currency. And he supposed that he felt guilty for not knowing anything about his nieces and nephews in the north. 

He did recall fighting with France over the conjoint twins, Ontario and Quebec, but that was so long ago. But he did know for a fact that Ontario had blond hair, not blue. He supposed she dyed it. He certainly didn't remember the province to be... well, not be like her father. She was much like America in a way. Arthur supposed it was because she lived very close to him.