FOOD PR0NZ

DISCLAIMER:THIS HAS NO ASSOCIATION WITH THE SPIN OFF ONLINE SERIES "IAMMATTHEWIAN" I honestly thought this concept what SOMEWHAT original, and I only recently discovered it, but I haven't watched/read it or whatever. Personalities are similar, because, well, they're based off of real places, it's only natural. All characters official names are pulled from that province's most popular baby names, save for the three territories. Also, I would like to point out that not all chapters will be historically accurate, and if I offended someone from either Canada, or outside of the country, I am sorry in advance, this series is just to make fun of stereotypes, and isn't meant to belittle a group of people or be racist to anyone. Since I AM from Ontario, Ontario will be considered the "main" character, only because it's easier for me to write what I know.

The next few chapters will have a character index/small biography.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: New Brunswick/ Emma Williams

Gender: Female

Birthday: July 1st

Hair Colour: Dark blond

Eye Colour:  Blue

Height: 5'6"

Overall Appearance: New Brunswick takes after her father with the dark blond hair and blue eyes, as well as her twin brother, Nova Scotia. She is muscular, what-what tall, and has a rough appearance. She is oft times found in plaid shirts and jeans and brown construction boots, and doesn't pay much attention to standing out, or fashion in general. She wears no make up, therefore her skin is pockless, however, working has made her skin dry with no moisturizer. Not like she cares, really. 

Personality: New Brunswick is cut off from the rest of her family, but that's because she is so busy. She cuts wood, is a carpenter, and supplies all of the provinces and territories with lumber. She loves to work. She loves nature and hunting, and doing her own thing. She is the complete opposite to her brother, Nova, who she was once joined at the hip for a certain amount of time. While she is the fourth quadruplet, NB considers herself a whole different kind of province to Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia. She gets along better with her other siblings, despite them being far west. Though she is possibly the only province that is liked by Quebec, because she does speak French, even though most of the time she prefers English. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

China was in a crises. A crises to get wood. When he told this to America, he burst out laughing... He was oblivious as to what was so funny about that, so he decided to go someone else that could help, someone more mature and less of an ass. America was useless, laughing at the word 'wood'... So he went to Canada. He knew that the country had lots of land, full of trees, while China was increasing in population that he had no choice but to cut down mass amounts of forests. Now he was in need of lumber for construction. Housing was starting to increase.

He made a mental note to make a rule of having one child per couple. 

"I'll be more than glad to help you, China, " Canada beamed when he came to him. "I'll have to consult with my daughter and son."

China cocked his head to the side, "Why? Are you not a country, do you really need their permission?"

Canada scratched the back of his head, "Well, I like to consult my kids before I do anything. Every time I don't, I never hear the end of it."

And so, Matthew went to phone his son, British Columbia, but could only reach his voice mail. He knew very well what BC was doing, but at the questioning look of Wang, Canada quickly explained that he must be busy filming some movies.