Canada's House: Provincial Rivalry [HETALIA]

DISCLAIMER: THIS HAS NO ASSOCIATION WITH THE SPIN OFF ONLINE SERIES "IAMMATTHEWIAN" I honestly thought this concept what SOMEWHAT original, and I only recently discovered it, but I haven't watched/read it or whatever. Personalities are similiar, because, well, they're based off of real places, it's only natural. All characters official names are pulled from that province's most popular baby names, save for the three territories. Also, I would like to point out that not all chapters will be historically accurate, and if I offended someone from either Canada, or outside of the country, I am sorry in advance, this series is just to make fun of stereotypes, and isn't meant to belittle a group of people or be racist to anyone. Since I AM from Ontario, Ontario will be considered the "main" character, only because it's easier for me to write what I know. 

The next few chapters will have a character index/small biography. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ontario / Olivia Williams

Gender: Female

Birthday: July 1st

Hair Colour: Originally dark blond like her father's, but is now dyed navy blue. 

Eye Colour: Muted brown 

Height: 5'4"

Overall Appearance: Fit body, tomboyish attire, and overall petite but muscular. She wears very revealing clothes like ripped jeans and tank tops, and oft times wears a Toronto Maple Leafs jersey. She has a tattoo on her belly of the CN tower that starts from between her breasts and goes down passed her hem line, and a tramp stamp that says "Yours To Discover" 

Personality: Arrogant and obnoxious, and loves attention, especially from different countries. She's really cocky and thinks so sure of herself, not unlike her father at all. She is the most known province of Canada, and one of the oldest. She's one of the quadruplets, and came in attached at the hip with her brother, Quebec. She's also rather flirty and has a reputation for sleeping with other countries, states, and territories  around the world. She has a love/hate relationship with her Uncle, America, considering that they are very similar. Since she is so close to him geography, it's hard not to adopt some of his personality traits. But Ontario gets really annoyed when people mistake her father for America, and gets all up in their shit. She's very patriotic, and as Canada's "link" to the rest of the world, she tries her best to give her father a name in the world, and makes it known that she is Canadian, sporting the flag on all her bags and jackets. However, she and her brother, Quebec, do not get along well, and are always at each other's necks. Ontario wants to be popular and to be liked, but doesn't care to be liked by other provinces. She only cares about what the rest of the world thinks about her, and that is probably why her siblings are annoyed with her so much. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

England & America

Another typical day for Canada, especially when there were more than a party of two around. His brothers, England and America, Arthur and Alfred, were with him this afternoon, eating lunch outside. However, he might as well not be there at all, since Arthur and Alfred were so engrossed in themselves, whether it be arguing or simply telling inside jokes.