chapter 15

Ishita reached the airport next morning. She went through the security and was waiting for raman by the gate. She was waiting and the last announcement for the boarding of the flight was already made. Now she was getting worried but she couldn't wait for raman anymore because it would mean missing her flight and she knew that this conference was important for the hospital therefore she boarded the flight. When she reached her seat to her utter surprise raman was already sitting in his seat reading todays newspaper.

"Raman I thought you would miss the flight"

"aisa kuch nahi hota ishita"

"par raman aapne flight kab board ki mai tho boarding gate ke pass hi thin a aur aapne mujhe bulaya kyu nahi?"

"tumhare peeche se aaya tha aur tumhe isliye nahi bataya kyuki mai dekhna chahata tha ki mere bina tum flight board karti ho ya nahi"

"agar mai nahi karti thi tho?"

"bharosa tha ki tum zarur karogi isliye uske bare mai socha nahi tha"

"accha"

"ha ab agar tumhare saval khatam ho gae ho tho kya mai so sack tha hu kyuki ye flight mere liye bahut early hai"

"ha zarur go ahead mai aapko utha dungi"

"thanks"

Saying so raman closed his eyes and slowly drifted to sleep. After sometime ishita noticed that raman was having a problem sleeping as his neck was hurting so she slowly pushed his head towards her shoulder and let him use her shoulder as a support and she herself supported her head on his head. She had a small smile on her face and she also drifted to sleep.

The announcement made by the captain that they reached Chennai woke up both the sleeping beauties. They reached their hotel and checked in their rooms raman informed ishita that today was a free day the conference starts tomorrow so she can rest.

After a few hours ishita freshened up but she is bored so she decided to go to raman's room. She knocked his door and raman opened his door but he didn't wear his shirt.

He quickly grabbed his shirt which was on the table while ishita closed her eyes.

"ishita tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

"pehle mai aapni aakhe khol lun?"

"ha maine khol lo. Ab batao tum yaha kya kar rahi ho?"

"raman wo na mai bore ho rahi thi issiliye yaha chali aayi waise aapne bina shirt pehne darwaza kyu khola?"

"mujhe nahi pata tha ki tum ho isiliye khol diya tha"

"accha agar koi aur hota tha tho"

"matlab"

"agar room service hoti thi tho aur uske upar se koi ladki hoti thi tho"

"tho kya hota kuch nahi"

"raman aap aise hi kisike saamne nahi jaa sakte"

"ek sec tum itna kyu daat rahi ho yaar mistake thi aage se nahi hogi"

"daat nahi rahi thi bata rahi thi"

But inside his head raman knew that ishita didn't like the idea that other women would see him naked. On the other hand ishita actually didn't like the idea of anyone seeing raman naked but she knew she shouldn't have reacted soo much because it would cause raman to dout her.

"accha tell now what should we do as your bored"

"raman chalo na we will go to beach I googled it its very near"

"okay now you wait here I'll get ready then we will go"

"okay ill be in my room"

After half an hour raman came to ishita's room

"raman itni deer lagti hai kisiko taiyaar hone mai?"

"arre mujhe lagti hai koi problem hai"

"accha thik hai ab chalo na late ho rahe hai"

"after you miss"

Ishita returned him with a smile and started walking towards the lift. They went out of the main door their was a car waiting for them.

"raman beach bahut pass hai we can go walking"

"ishita just climb the car"

She did what she was asked and they started their journey.

"raman where are we going this is not the road to the beach"

"ishita shhh... just relax I am not kidnapping you"

"haha very funny raman tell na please"

"ishitaaa.. no it's a surprise I wont spoil it"

"okay do whatever you want"

Ishita accepted her defeat folded her hands to her chest and sat in silence. Raman knew she would love his surprise.

**********************

i know most of you want confession i promise its in the next chapter.

waiting for your comments ha and also suggest some song for ishra date!!