My bestfriend's brother (Hanzo X Reader)

"Please?"
"Oh for gods sake, man"
"Come on, he won't be that bad."
"I believe that, but don't you have anything else."
"We didn't know you were going to sleep over."
"Can't I just sleep in your room?"
"My room is too small."
"For fuck sake, Genji."
"SORRY OKAY."
"Uhg fine."
"YES! I'll tell Hanzo you agreed. Thank you so much [Y/N]!"

Genji speeds out of the room, leaving me to myself. I just arrived at the Shimada's place, planning to stay one or two nights with my best friend Genji. But apparently there weren't enough beds to let me sleep in so I had to sleep in his brother's room. I'm not complaining very much, because Hanzo is hot as fuck and I've had a crush on him since the first time I've seen him. But I couldn't let Genji find out of course, which is why I showed some resistance against sleeping in Hanzo's room.

"なぜ早くこれを伝えることができなかったのですか?! 我々は準備できただろ!"(WHY COULDN'T YOU TELL THIS SOONER?! WE COULD HAVE PREPARED! (I used Google translate because I don't know Japanese. So if anyone can read this I know it doesn't mean exactly that but #blamegoogle.)) I suddenly heard from the other room. "私は彼女が寝るのを知らなかったので!"(Because I didn't know she would sleep over!) I heard Genji shout "ばか、ゲンジ" (idiot, Genji) Hanzo murmered.

They both came back and looked at me. "Well. I heard you were going to sleep over. That's fine. I will show you were you can sleep." Hanzo told me and gave Genji a look of fire. Genji just smiled innocently. I followed Hanzo to his room. He opened the door and let me enter first. Hanzo's room was small but there and there was barely any room for my stuff. "Sorry it's so small. Anyway, please take your time settling yourself, I will begin preparing dinner. It's already 5 PM." Hanzo said. "It will do fine, thank you." I told him and gave him a polite smile. "Yeah.." Hanzo scratched his neck and was about to say something until Genji yelled: "ハンゾー・ディナー!!" (HANZO COME PREPARE DINNER!!) "私は二番目にそこにいるだろう!!" (I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND!!) Hanzo yelled back. "Make yourself at home [Y/N]." He said to me. He looked me straight in the eyes as he said my name. It sent shivers down my spine.

We stood there like that for a couple of seconds, in trance by each other's eyes. The silence was broken by Genji. "ハンゾ!!!" (HANZO!!!) Genji yelled from the other room. "ファックサケガンジーのために来る!!" (FOR FUCK SAKE GENJI, I'M COMING!!) Hanzo yelled back as he walked out the room and left me to myself. I sat down on Hanzo's bed and put my bag on my lap. I pulled out my long shirt and put the bag on the ground. I pulled off my regular clothes. I unclipped my bra and threw it on my bag. I put on my long shirt and stood up. I was about to put my bra better in my bag when I heard a crash and almost directly after a lot of angry Japanese yelling. The only words I could understand were 'Baka(idiot), Genji, and Gomen'nasai(sorry)'

I walked into the kitchen to see Genji on the floor with ramen all over him and Hanzo facepalming. "私を助けてくれる." (Help me up goddamnit.) Genji said. "Ahem." I fake-coughed. Both looked at me. Hanzo and Genji both blushed. (well as far as Genji can blush, he a lil' cyborg boi.) I laughed as I saw their reaction. Hanzo got his facade back faster than Genji, who just seemed to stare at me, and asked: "Could you please help..? We're idiots." I grinned and said: "Of course, give me a towel and I'll clean the counter and the ground, you clean up Genji." Hanzo handed me a towel and I helped up Genji. Hanzo took Genji to the bathroom and put him in the shower.

I had gotten on hands and knees cleaning up the mess of ramen and soup that was spread all over the floor. I heard the shower turn on and laughed. "What a couple of children." I thought. Suddenly I heard someone gasp and almost fall. I looked around and saw Hanzo holding the door with one hand and his chest with the other. "What's wrong with you?" I asked, genuinely confused. Hanzo coughed and said with a lot of effort: "n-nothing. I almost s-slipped. That is all." His face was as red as a tomato. "You sure you're okay?" I asked. "Y-Yeah, n-now can I help you?" He coughed. "You can clean up the counter." I said. Hanzo grabbed another towel and started cleaning up the counter.