0.3

I woke up. I was in Harry's kitchen. I looked around his apartment he wasn't in. It was only then I realised that he would be at class. Where I was supposed to be right now. I stumbled out of Harry's apartment and ran towards my class. I ran into the classroom and walked over to my seat next to Niall. The teacher looked at me with a death look written on her face.

"why so late?" She asked and everyone looked at me.

"I wasn't feeling quite right , I'm better now" I said smiling but she didn't smile back she just stared.

"Fair enough" she replied and carried on marking jotters.

"Why were you really late?" Niall asked. He knew me like the back of a book.

"Harry's kitchen, drunk, it's a long story!" I laughed.

"Oh, you look terrible!" He smirked.

"Thanks I guess" I said and sent him a "do you really want to go there" sort of look.

"Well I mean compared to last night, because last night you were really hot" he said and blushed. I couldn't believe it Niall Horan was blushing. Which I must admit made me blush.

"Thanks you looked good too" I smiled.

"No offence Danielle but you look like you fucked a tiger" Louis laughed from the back of the class.

"Yeah she looks like she fucked Niall!" Shouted Zayn which sent the class into hysterics. Even Niall was laughing. I mean come on it wasn't that funny. Ok maybe a little.

"Enough!" Shouted the teacher and everyone went silent

"douche bag" I mumbled under my breath. I knew I looked terrible though my hair was in a very very messy bun, I still had my party clothes on and my top was ripped leaving my bra visible. and half my boob.

"ignore him you look fine' but uh-your um your breast is out" he sniggered

"I know unlike you I'm not stupid!" I said and face-palmed him.

class went in much slower than usual, it was probably because people were telling me how awful I looked. I walked home after class and when I reached my dorm Niall was already home.

"what are you doing?" I asked

"and what's that smell?" I asked again it was a chocolatey vanilla smell, it was amazing.

"I'm making you cupcakes!" he said smirking

"why?" I said curiously

"to say sorry for laughing at you today" he said with a smile.

"aw Niall you didn't have to!" I said happily and smiled.

I Ate a cupcake and then another and then another until I felt like I was going to pop. I thought maybe a hot bath would help.

"niall I'm going to go in a bath ok" I said walking into the bathroom.

"ok" he replied with his mouth full with cupcakes.

I got in a bath and washed my body and hair. I got out the bath and started to dry my body when I saw niall standing at the door with his hand on the door frame.

"can I help you" I asked

"nope just checking to see if you were ok" he smirked and backed away from the door

"ok then" I said awkwardly and carried on drying myself. after I was dried I got my pjamas on and dried my hair.

it was really early and I was really hungover so I decided to go lay in my bed and hopefully I would fall asleep

"Niall I'm going to lie in bed" I shouted from the bedroom and got into my bed.

"me too" he shouted back and ran into my room. he lay down next to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Niall what are you doing?" I questioned him.

"I'm going to bed with you" he replied

"why aren't you in your bed?" I asked him.

"do I have to be?" he smirked

"I guess not" I said and skooched over so he could climb in next to me.

"If only we were you know" he said

"if only we weren't you know" I mocked him and laughed.

"shut it" he laughed and moved him arms up to below my chest.

"if only we did this every time you were Ill" he smiled an blushed as did I.

maybe Niall did like me a lot maybe just maybe.

hey guys part 4 will be finished in a couple of days however I'm looking for some new characters for part 5 and I was wondering of anyone would be interested in being one comment and tell me if you would like to be a character, what your characters name would be and what there plot would be in the story. thank you!