1.8

but seriously though✋ how perfect is the new album four ❁
--------
Niall opened the door to reveal a fresh, clean, cherry scented dorm. which was abnormal since Niall lived here.
I entered the dorm and looked around, this college was famous for the large dorms which contained a small living area, a small kitchen area, a bathroom and two small bedrooms, no other college in the state had dorms like ours. the dorm looked like it was arranged by a teenage guy suffering from OCD.
"whatcha think?" Niall said raising an eyebrow, and trying to look hot.

"I think your in the wrong dorm" I laughed. taking a seat on the sofa.

"your forgetting Liam lives here, and Liam don't like dirt" he said imitating him, by pointing his finger; as though he was Liam arguing with Niall.

Niall took a seat next to me on the sofa and entered Netflix.

"any requests?" Niall smiled.

"American horror story, which season are you on?" I said biting a raged piece off my nail.

"I I'm- iveneverwatchedanepisode" Niall spat quickly; looking at the ground.

"pardon?" I laughed.

"I've never seen an episode" Niall blushed.

"well nows the time to start" I laughed putting American horror story on and laying along beside Niall on the sofa.

"so there dead?" I explained although Niall had been confused from the first episode to the fourth.

"ohhh" Niall grinned; obviously finding it amusing that I was so eager for him to understand it.

"hey Niall" I muttered.

"yeah?" he replied, looking over at me with tired blue eyes.

"is it cool if I just stay here tonight, it's 3:45 and I don't really wanna walk back to the dorm" I half giggled/yawned.

"sure babe, and uh Danielle?"

"yes Niall?"

"can I get a hug? I haven't had a hug from you in like forever" Niall blushed.

"sure, a friendly hug" I stated and crawled over the small sofa to where Niall was laying: his cheeks red, his quiff flat and his eyes droopy.

I wrapped my arms around Niall and hugged him. it was just a hug and although me and Niall had hugged before it seemed like a bigger deal now than ever. this hug meant more than any other hugs we had shared. this was a meaningful hug.

Niall pulled away after a few minutes. his piercing blue, oceanic eyes looking directly into mine. his lips were centimetres from mine, and even though Niall had pulled this trick on plenty of girls this time it seemed he was nervous. his lip trembled, as he got closer. this was the first time I wanted Niall to kiss me. I was a second away from closing the gap between us myself if he wouldn't.

"I'm sorry" Niall said softy pulling away.

"what for. why?" I said shyly; did Niall want to kiss me or not?

"I promised I wouldn't try anything" he laughed nervously.

"shut up, this is the one time I wouldn't mind you breaking a promise and you decide to keep it" I laughed. leaning in and kissing Niall on the cheek.

"your a good guy" I said placing my head on his chest.

"well your a nice girl" he smirked, closing his eyes.

"night me lovely" Niall laughed softy.

"night leprechaun" I said ruffling his hair before falling asleep on one of the sweetest guys ever.