1.01

I went home, and as usual I was bored out of my skull; sure college is for learning but I'd like to see the fun side too. I've been looking for a roommate for ages but no one matched what I was looking for. I spoke to greedy girls and guys; kind guys and sweet girls but it just didn't feel right, I guess no one could be better than Niall. Someone knocked the door. I opened the door to see Niall standing drenched in rain.

"Is it raining outside?" I asked trying to get the conversation started.

"No I got hit by a large tidal wave on my way to your dorm, now can I come in" said Niall.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Since you haven't found a roommate yet I was thinking I would move back in: like old times, maybe if I moved back in it would give us a chance to get things back on track" Niall smiled.

"Omg you have feelings; for the last three days I thought you were emotionless" I smirked.

"Just answer the question, please." Niall stated.

"How about this if no one half decent puts there name forward in the next week I'll let you move back in under the conditions that you bring no girls home and no drunk friends, no smoking indoors and no hitting on me like what so ever do not make things awkward for me and one last thing, don't bring your friend strawberry shortcake home okay?" I said rather quickly leaving myself breathless.

"Okay, it's going to be hard but I'll do anything, and by strawberry shortcake do you mean Monica with the pink hair: or as I call her my cousin" Niall laughed walking out of the dorm.

"Cousin" I whispered to myself. I face-palmed myself and fell backwards onto the couch.

------------------

Authors note:

Sorry this is really short it's just I wanted to get onto the next chapter epppp... C: