Einstein Prep

I ran. Even though my legs lost feeling on the 6th mile, and I was on my 9th, I kept pushing. If I stopped, I would most likely be shot by the Italian mafia. I need to find a way to lose them, so I could get someone from the agency to safely rescue me. I went into an abandoned alley and hid. I held my breath, which made my lungs hurt even more. Man, I am so out of shape.

Minutes later, the people left, and I finally exhaled and called the agency. Soon I was picked up by a black helicopter which matched my joggers, sneakers, hoodie, and ski mask. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agent 308 has completed his mission in record time. Can we have a round of applause?"

Applause rang out. The announcer continued,

"Agent 308, we know you have just completed a mission, but we have another one for you. Do you choose to accept?"

"I accept."

"Perfect, now please exit the room, and we'll get you up to up to speed about the operation."

I left the room silently and swiftly. Mr. Lagoring said,

"For this mission, you will be attending Einstein Prep. You will have to eliminate the governor of NY. In order to get close to him, you have to become friends with his son. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Outside is a boat that will take you to the New York Harbor. From there, you will go to the alley between North 37th and 38th street. There will be a man, when you approach him, say,

'There were 2 beggars, what were their names,' he will answer,

'Rabbit and Hare,' he will escort you to where you will be living and give you a cover story.

"Goodluck, agent 308."

I gave a curt nod, before slipping in the night.