Training

Everyone was sound asleep. No one made a sound, except for someone getting up. It was Asuna. She was sleeping next to Kirito, while Liz slept with Silica, Klein with Agil, and Sinon and Leafa shared. Asuna crept out of her room and towards the small balcony. She opened the slide doors and then closed them behind her as she arrived at the balcony.

The breeze was very gentle. The stars were out and the moon shined above her. Even though it isn't real, Asuna thought. its still very nice.

Then, the bad thoughts struck Asuna's brain. What if we don't get out of here next time? What if we're stuck here again?

"What if-" Asuna said out loud. "Asuna" Kirito asked. Asuna stopped. "What's wrong Asuna?" Kirito asked. Asuna stared at him. Tears formed and fell with a gentle splash. "Kirito, I don't want to live in thi burden again. I want to go back to ALO, to the real world. I never asked to be here again!" Asuna cried as she fell to the floor. "I can't live like this again. I just can't." Asuna sobbed. She then felt a smooth rub on her head. When the rub disappeared, she felt herself being raised up, like a little kid being picked up by their mother.

Kirito stared at her eyes as he helped her get to her feet. "Asuna, we will get out again. We did it before. It's just going to take some more time. And most of us in this group including us knows how this game works." Kirito said. Asuna continued to cry. "I just want to be with you!" Asuna cried as she fell and hugged Kirito, pulling him down slightly. Kirito whispered something in her ear.

"Who said I was ever leaving?"

The next morning arrived hours after Kirito and Asuna's talk. Asuna prepared breakfast as the group was planning what to do today. "Here." Asuna said as she handed them some spicy sandwiches. Her cooking skill went two levels up, reaching Level 4.

The group put their beginner armor on. Then, they headed towards the fields without saying a word. As they went to the fields, Klein bought some healing crystals and potions, incase someone is about to die.

The fields was huge once they arrived. Frenzy Boars roamed around the grass. Asuna stopped the group right before their feet touched the grass.

"Ok, before we go, I would like to say something." she said. "Kayaba's son is the new creator of this game, which means that he could change a few things. For example, he changed the barrier during his introduction. I was paralysed when I touched the barrier. But, in the original game, the barrier did nothing but only keep you out. This means that the mobs like the boars might be tougher, so be prepared."

The team agreed. "Asuna and I decided that we split up in groups of 4 to train. Asuna and I are the group leaders. I would like Klein, Sugu, and Sinon, to come with me, and Agil, Silica, and Liz to go with Asuna. Let's go!" Kirito explained. "Yeah!" exclaimed the team as they got into their groups.

Kirito started off with a small boar and let Sugu attack it first. She was having a hard time with her sword. "Just relax and let your sword guide you." Kirito said as he tried to fix her posture. After fixing it, she had a better swing with her sword, which killed the beast. "Good."

Agil was up next. He had an axe in his invetory. "Kayaba might've known what we are our best weapons if he put a starter axe in there." Kirito said. "Looks like he wants to put up a pretty damn fight then." Agil laughed as he swung his axe and killed a different boar. "Nice Agil." Kirito said as he gave high five.

Sinon was next. She had a bow. "Let's get this over with." Sinon said as she hit a new boar with her arrow. Dead. "Amazing." Kirito laughed.

Asuna was busy showing her group how to fight together. "Weapons out!" Asuna said. Klein took a sword out, while Silica got a dagger, and Liz got a club. There was 5 boars In front of the team. "You guys are out numbered by 2 boars. I would like to see how you handle this. Go!" Asuna said like a general.

The group ran to the boars. Klein hit the first boar, killing it. "Silica, switch!" he called. As Klein jumped back, Silica ran up and slashed two more boars, killing them. "Liz, switch!" Silica called. Liz jumped in front of Silica and slammed her club on the ground, causing rocks to fly out of the ground and attack the boars, killing the last 3.

Asuna and Kirito met up and fought together, killing 7 boars. Everyone including Kirito and Asuna reached level 13. They went back home, happy with their work.