Humble Beginnings

Kirito ran back to his friends. "The barrier should be down if Asuna can stand. Could you stand Asuna?" Kirito asked.

Asuna weakly got up. "I'm all good. Lets go." she said. "Ok, Klein, Agil, help her walk just in case. Lets go. The group ran out of the town hall.

They arrived at a small town. Kirito knew that this was the Town of Beginnings, just like the original SAO.

"What are we going to do? Was that man telling the truth?" Sugu asked.

"I don't know Sugu. But everyone check their log out buttons just in case. If yes missing, he's telling the truth." Kirito said.

"Ok, but just call me Leafa. I don't want a lot of people to know me." Sugu said. "Ok, everyone, lets go teleport to the nearest customizable store." Asuna said. Sinon and Leafa looked confused.

"Teleport?" Sinon asked. "Oh that's right. There isn't any teleport crystals in ALO or GGO. Look in your inventory." Klein said. Everyone opened their inventories and took out a blue, rectangular crystal.

"Liz, where did you get your hair done in SAO two years ago?" Kirito asked. "It's on the other side of the Town of Beginnings. It's called Ribid." Lisbeth said. "Ok. Leafa, Sinon, just say 'teleport' and then Ribid." Kirito said. The two girls nodded.

"Teleport: Ribid!" the team shouted. They began to disappeared as a blue orb surrounded them, but right before Kirito transported to Ribid, he saw someone staring at him. Their face was hidden in a purple cloak.

The figure disappeared as the team arrived at Ribid. It looked like the Town of Beginnings. Kirito shook his head out of his thoughts and began to focus at the task at hand. "Its right there." Lisbeth said as she ran towards a small shop. Everyone followed her.

There wasn't much in the little shop. There was five booths that look like a dressing area in a mall, a waiting area with small chairs, and a table to pay for everything.

"Ok, Leafa, Sinon, and Lisbeth, we'll be waiting for you guys by the waiting ro-" Kirito said, but was interrupted by Sinon. "I'm going to stop you there, Kirito." Sinon said as she closed here eyes. The whole group looked confused. I'm not going to change the way I look this time."

"Really? Why?" Silica asked. "I dunno. My GGO avatar was just a random pick, and I've been stuck to it ever since, but I think the world should see me for who I am now." Sinon explained. The group nodded their heads as Leafa and Lisbeth went inside the booths.

While they were getting ready, Kirito noticed that the check out table glowed blue. A person appeared. "Oh." the man said. "Jym?" Lisbeth called. She came out of the booth. All she changed was her hair and eyes, which were now bright pink. "Liz!" the man called. They both hugged. "Ahem." Klein huffed.

"Oh. Sorry guys! This is the man who ran this store in the original SAO. His name is Jym and he is a good friend of mine. "Nice to meet you." Jym said as he held out his hand to Kirito. Kirito shook it.

Leafa came out of the booth next. She looked completely different. Her hair was now long and blonde. It was pulled into a big ponytail with a light green metal that looked like leaves and her eyes were as green as the grass now.

"I'm all set, Big Brother." Leafa said. "Oh, before we go Jym, do you know anywhere we can stay for now." Liz asked. "Yep there was some apartments a few streets down. It'll take about 10 minutes to get there." Jym said as he pulled out a map and showed Lisbeth. Leafa and Liz paid for their avatar customization and began to leave. "Thanks Jym!" Liz said as she waved goodbye while walking out of the shop with her friends.