Brother's Revolution and Sister's Love

"Kirito. I can't believe that I'm meeting you. It's an honor." Wertu said as he grabbed Kirito's hand and shook it. Then, he pulled Kirito to the front of the meeting area. "Everyone! Kirito the SAO beater has returned!" Wertu said as he raised Kirito's hand in the air against Kirito's will.

The crowd cheered. "We're saved!" someone called. "Kayaba can't keep us here! If Kirito beat his father, then he can beat his son!" another called.

"Um...I'm sorry, but I never met you before, Wertu." Kirito said as he lowered his hand. "I know, but I was stuck in this game at twelve years old. I thought I was going to die. To never see my family again. To never see the real world once more.

"But then I saw you. I heard you on the newspapers, and I began to fight. I fought monsters, boars, and beasts at the first floor. I wanted to help the people who didn't have the power to go up to the higher floors once they were cleared. Kirito, you're the reason I kept living. And I thank you for that. And, I want you to lead this meeting." Wertu explained as he bowed before Kirito.

Then, the craziest thing happened to Kirito. Strangers at the meeting began to bow before Kirito. One after one, they bowed and said nothing. Kirito looked at his friends. They began to bow. But Asuna stood there, smiling as her eyes dripped tears. Then, she bowed. Kirito smiled.

"Ok, I'll do it. Now, this is what we'll do. Everyone will form in groups of eight, but I'm staying with my team. Each will take turns, my group will be Group A, Wertu's group will be group B, and the man over there's group will be C, and that woman over there will be D. We will take turns attacking the boss. But remember, when he is on his last health bar, he will switch his weapon. Now, form your groups, we will meet here at 5 tonight to take the boss on. Meeting dismissed." Kirito said.

People began to leave. Kirito left to his group after Wertu said thank you millions of times. Kirito smiled, and told Wertu that he'll see him in a few hours.

Kirito and his friends went to their apartment room. The team began to get ready for the attack. Everyone except Leafa. She stood out on the balcony, staring at the fields, looking upset. Kirito stopped and went to go see what was up.

Kirito stood next to her. "What's wrong?" Kirito asked. Leafa sighed. "I realized that you logged in after me. The news was on and I heard the report starting about SAO happening again. I was too late, but you still came. Why? You could've saved yourself." Leafa said.

Kirito frowned. "You're right. I could've saved myself. I got the warning and everything. But, having to know that you had to survive in a life-or-death world without me made me feel terrible." Kirito said.

Leafa looked at him with a scared face. "Why? Why would you do that?!" Leafa yelled as tears poured out of her eyes. Then, he hugged her.

"I don't want you to go through what I did. I don't want you to suffer like me for 2 years." Kirito said. Leafa cried hard. "DUMMY!" Kirito smiled at her. Over time, she looked up and smiled back.

At 5 at night, Kirito and his friends left. They arrived at the meeting area with Wertu and everyone else.

"Ok, let's take on that boss!" Kirito yelled as he raised his sword in the air. "YEAH!" everyone cheered.