THREE

vote and comment

My eyes fluttered open. The sunrise from the window faintly shines on my chest. It was also snowing very calmly.

I wasn't at home. I remember now, I'm at Hoseok's. I fell asleep on the couch. The other two were tangled together, sleeping on the ground with a fairly thin blanket.

"Yo! Get up. You'll both get sick."

"Shh. Ten more minutes."

Hoseok murmurs. His legs were tied up with Jimin's and the younger's arms wrapped around Hoseok's neck.

"What time is it?"

Jimin questions. I assumed he was asking me, I responded.

"7:50"

I, for two seconds, feared being in there with them as they both sprung up, untangling themselves and ending it with a small tantrum.

"HOSEOK BRO! We're late. AGAIN! Ugh! This hAPPENS EVERYDAY!"

Jimin complained. I smiled remembering the time Hoseok texted me, uttering about his teacher not being amused with his routine of being late.

"Let's stop sleeping so late. Yoongi, you need to register today. I'll get you some clothes since you have no time to run to your house."

He sprinted to the upper level and came down a few minutes after. I changed in the bathroom, Jimin changed in his room and Hoseok changed in another bathroom. We met in the living room once again and they grabbed their backpacks and their project and the three of us headed out.

"Jimin, your collar is unfolded."

Hoseok informed. Jimin, who was carrying a box, slightly bigger than a shoe box but not any longer than the width of a pizza box, sighed in annoyance.

"Fix it for me please?"

Hoseok nodded and carefully folded the collar on Jimin's uniform.

"You guys take care of eachother well."

I've no clue what I said out loud.

"Huh? Oh yeah. This kid needs to be taken care of all the time."

I didn't dare say anything else after, thinking I'd only hurt my feelings.

The school wasnt far. We walked for five minutes.

"Jimin, go tell Mr. Kin I'll be helping a student register so he doesnt beat my ass for being late."

Jimin nodded and left. He and I had a short walk to the office.

"Hi hi. And before you ask, no I'm not in trouble. Here's a new kid that moved in my area yesterday. He wants to attend this school."

Hoseok hovered an arm on my shoulders. After taking a moment to talk about what classes I wanted, the lady handed me a uniform to change into. We bowed and walked to the change room.

"You picked the exact same schedule as I."

"Coincidentally."